2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been asked but is Cindy and George not allowed in for this? I am working and trying to stay up to speed! You guys are awesome keeping everyone so well informed!

I believe they are but choose not to attend for the time being. I could be wrong.

I wonder how many more jurors they have with this new batch? Does anyone know?

Why can't ICA leave the crap on the table alone!?!!! Seriously! Secondly, she's messing with this stuff while CJBP is talking!!! How rude! Shows how much respect she has. I don't even have to hear her talk to be irritated with her!

You are making me laugh - just a bit testy this afternoon? LOL :great:

The lawyers' microphones being turned off is thwarting the Florida Sunshine laws, is it not?

The reason for the no microphones is that people posting on the WFTV LIve Blog heard SOMEONE with a live microphone talking about a potential juror. Saying things like "his favorite reading material is comic books" (paraphrase).

I was on the Live Blog when these posts came in. Next thing you know Jose is standing up, complaining about "What we just said was posted on the internet!"

Up until then, the person who said what was heard on the open microphone - presumably about a potential juror - had not been identified. But Jose wailing to the Judge "They just posted what we just said!" tells us a few things:

1. Some people at the defense table should be paying attention to the events going on in the courtroom rather than reading Live Blogs
2. All they have to do is shut their snarky mouths and there will be no problem.

WHY should the Sunshine Laws be circumvented because the Defense Team can't act in a professional manner? EVER.

ETA: How would anybody, at this point, know what a potential juror likes to read?

This chair moving confuses me...so is the judge behind everybody now????????

Will be interesting to see if AF or DCS put their hands on ICA when/if she cries this time.

The lawyers' microphones being turned off is thwarting the Florida Sunshine laws, is it not?

The reason for the no microphones is that people posting on the WFTV LIve Blog heard SOMEONE with a live microphone talking about a potential juror. Saying things like "his favorite reading material is comic books" (paraphrase).

I was on the Live Blog when these posts came in. Nest thing you know Jose is standing up, complaining about "What we just said was posted on the internet!"

Up until then, the person who said what was heard - presumably about a potential juror - had not been identified. But Jose wailing to the Judge "They just posted what we just said!" tells us a few things:

1. Some people at the defense table should be paying attention to the events going on in the courtroom rather than reading Live Blogs
2. All they have to do is shut their snarky mouths and there will be no problem.

WHY should the Sunshine Laws be circumvented because the Defense Team can't act in a professional manner? EVER.
I seriously doubt that. HHJP himself told them one time that the microphones can be turned off.

Back from lunch...ICA is very fidgity...adjust, adjust, adjust.
ICA27.jpg

A little flirty with whom ever is sitting to the left of AF
ICA28.jpg

Apparently something was hilarious....
ICA29.jpg

Capped this for the computer screen alone...lol
ICA30.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics