DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton: FBI said "no problem" in turning over the 468 compounds from Dr. Vass

Baez thwarted again.

Baez: But judge, whine, whine, whine, whine, new complaint, whine, whine, whine

HHJP: Mr Baez, those compounds were all we were worried about, you can complain, but....

Perfect succinct summary. :)

WHY is she so worried about her hair and I'd sure like to know what she thinks is so funny. She will NEVER get it.

Thank you members, and thank you guests, for supporting our little rock star!!:woohoo:

Preening, stroking hair, eyebrows, looking at her colored stickies in front of her, fussing, giggling with Ann Finnell - smoothing her hair - but I have no sound yet.

She's laughing with AF.
in jury selection for her DP murder case and she's laughing

Oh goody - Finnell just handed her a stack of papers to rifle through. All Stand for the King - er...HHJP and I have sound!

I'm really surprised that she doesn't come in with a new outfit after each break! :banghead: She really does think she is a celebrity. :sick:

Oh... Jet Blue and Air Tran - Not very interested in civic duty!

What is wrong with these airlines?? Geesh!! There goes another one of JB's Hispanic jurors. He still has the woman who asked him if he spoke Spanish... in Spanish.

Juror # 1098 - seat 20
Male (was going on flight. airlines will charge for change of flights
Excused

Sorry bout messing up the link all, this is the right one if you want to see a continuation of events from the spat yesterday between Baez and ICA.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela