2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perry is wearing his patented smile listening to Ashton
Baez - less so but not his smack down smile

Discussing motion - the Pros have gotten the info for compounds and now JB is saying that is NOT all he wanted. The judge is reminding him that yesterday he never mentioned anything else yesterday.

JB is reaching.

Hooray - the SA got the compounds - but I can't hear what JB is complaining about NOW!

Ashton: FBI said "no problem" in turning over the 468 compounds from Dr. Vass

Baez thwarted again.

Baez: But judge, whine, whine, whine, whine, new complaint, whine, whine, whine

HHJP: Mr Baez, those compounds were all we were worried about, you can complain, but....

Mr. Ashton got the agreement to release the list of compounds to JB.

Did his job for him.

NOW....JB is saying that it isn't enough.

He wants the doctors formula.

baezstillcomplainingaboutcompounds.jpg

Wow,Baez keeps moving the bar. He gets the list ,now he wants more. Go figure.

JB is now approaching the podium - Judge says the ship is rolling and they can talk all day but the ship is moving forward.

Now JB is claiming he needs more info.

I am so angry.

HHJP quote me page and line in the depo where they refused to answer those questions

HHJP - at depos didn't you have opportunity to ask at what intervals these compounds were released... point it out to me in depos page and line where you asked and were refused

I sure hope they turn the mics back on like they were. If I knew who to call, I would call.

Is there any live feed link where you can actually hear the lawyers? I have tried 2 and can't hear what the lawyers are saying at all. Thanks.

At 1:30 we are back and the ship is rolling says HHJP, and we can go on and on if you like. Did you not ask when Dr. Vass when he was testifying what compounds you asked about and point out what he refused to answer while he was testifying. Show me where the depositions where the question was asked. Failure to ask ...doesn't count (me paraphrasing)

HHJP: Mr Baez, your failure to ask a question does not mean someone is suppressing info.

Priceless!!!

HHJP - to JB - you don't need to do it during lunch but show me page and line in depos where you asked and were refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela