2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call the man up. Get him on the phone.

You can ask him questions. Mr. Ashton can ask questions. I can ask questions.

This is not a fishing expedition.

It is quite obvious what evidence the defense does NOT want to be introduced at trial.

Any evidence that clearly (or even not so clearly) points at ICA being guilty they are arguing vehemently against allowing into trial.

They are running with sheer desperation out of pure, unadulterated fear of a GUILTY verdict.

But, Your Honor, there may be something going on in the world that might help our case!

We are entitled to it all!!

HHJP: friday morning at 8 am. Hearing. Check to see if there is a room where he can call in.

I must say the SA saying oh the FBI don't want this information released because it will cause problems with getting Peer Review publication was in poor taste.

The FBI wanting the glory of Publication should not stand in the way of a fair trial

His point was that this study is not complete, it is ongoing, the results have not been tabulated and not yet published...

So now they get a hearing at 8 am on Friday morning? On something they never made a proper motion on? wth?

DS is like a dog with a bone, dadgum it. Let it go:maddening:

Jeff Ashton playing with Sims....do you want to have them accept the items and examine them at the FBI office?

I am totally convinced, I will not live long enough to see justice for Caylee at the rate this trial is going..................................this is totally unbelievable!!!

A new motion will be heard on Friday 8am to discuss this further. JA trying to help them get the info and to the very end the defense refused to go the field office because it is far from this courthouse and asked if there was one closer.

JA threw his hands up. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member