2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! CM asked CJBP if he was buying dinner.

CJBP says no. He works for Rick Scott and had to take a 3% pay cut!

Oh No - finished jury selection - Anything else - Baez - one Moment - whew! Nothing further Judge.

HHJP: Any thing else? Court is in recess until tomorrow morning. A list sometime tomorrow will be done. You can back strike up until the time the jury is sworn. Alright thank you.

Judge says he suffered a 3 percent pay cut recently. Court being adjourned for the day.

I could use some right now. Arm, neck, hand is killing me (carpal tunnel) from staying on this computer for jury selction. No telling what it will be like when this trial is over.

I watch on InSession. When the trial starts I'll change to the computer, and I'll keep it on InSession till they go off.

ty all for posting throughout. Now to catch up on all I missed today.

What!!! Did these jurors fill out paperwork??? I had to fill out 21 pages before on a murder trial..wth??

Was that ICA making peek-a-boo eyes at Baez? I could not see who it was.

In CA, there is a form that you fill out as soon as you report to jury duty in the morning. On the form you they ask questions pertaining to financial and medical hardships. In addition, once you complete the form, you place the form in a basket based on how many days (if any) that your job pays for jury duty. For long trials such as this, the court officials only pull the forms (individuals) who get unlimited paid days. Wondering why they didn't do this in this case?

Some special rates and deals are, especially through sites like priceline.

You are correct. Mason is waaaayyyyy behind the times. Yes, sometimes you pre-pay and if you cancel, it's too bad. No refund.

I think during trial I'll have to take a vaca from posting...I'll never get anything done if I am trying to type and listen and get house things done and watch the kids while school is out.

I have 27,000 posts on another forum. You can do it. :D

Judge says he suffered a 3 percent pay cut recently. Court being adjourned for the day.

In this horrible economy, I'm not surprised HHBP had to take a pay cut BUT....I think they should give this man a HUGE, HUGE pay raise after this trial!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove