2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #3146: Male. Hardship- Wouldn't get paid for jury duty (car salesman at Mazda dealership). Cannot go without pay for 8 weeks. Is in sales and would effect future relationships with customers for longer than just 8 weeks.

Excused for cause- financial hardship. No objections.

I'm pretty sure Internet sites such as Priceline and Travelocity do make all arrangements non-refundable.

Believe it or not, even these places WILL allow you to cancel with a small if any fee. We had to cancel due to food poisioning once. All they asked for was a doctor letter and they cancelled the trip giving us a full credit to use toward future travel.

A friend of ours was able to get a full refund for military duty. Never say never.

#3146 male. Income wise he will suffer. Sounds like Auto Sales. He cannot do it. he will be excused for financial hardship.

Juror #3268: Woman. No hardships. Employed..job will pay for her time off. No family/medical concerns. No children. No summer plans.

Called for 2nd round.

3268: Hardship? No.

HHJP: Financially?

No.

HHJP: Are you working now?

Yes

CM: Do you have plans for this summer?

No.

CM: Do you like Orlando?

Not really.

CM: Okay thank you.

HHJP: Contact us tomorrow.

I lost my connection for about 10 minutes - had to re-boot. Have they had any able to serve in the past 10 - 15 minutes?

Ding,ding, ding, a perfect female juror

#3268 Female: No Hardship? No financial hardship? Employer will pay her? no children? YEAH!!!! No vacation plans. She's going to Disneyworld.....

Wait!! No hardships - female voice - I just woke up! Of course Mr. Mason has questions. Does she like Orlando - Not really - got a laugh. This one is IN!

DEAR KC,,,Are you getting it yet that people actually have responsibilities..and live up to them yet???? Geesh!! Its like knocking on a piece of wood...Anyway..I have to head out for the evening..So TY all for all the imputs!!:seeya:

Ooohhhh, JB likes this one :) Wonder if she's cute? He's giving a big "smile."

I could use some right now. Arm, neck, hand is killing me (carpal tunnel) from staying on this computer for jury selction. No telling what it will be like when this trial is over.

FYI that's what I thought for the last year .Turns out I have sero-positive Rheumatoid Arthritis!
Get checked. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member