2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A grandmother with a 3yr. old. She babysits 3 times per week.

I want her!

Gawd - Mason so clearly does not want women on this jury - so badly that I expect to hear him inquire about their menstrual cycles in addition to their calendars any time now!

I almost choked on my chips...LOL

Am I the only one that thinks the HHJP's idea about screening the homeless shelter is a good one? The state is ALREADY paying for the shelter. It might actually save the state money and provide more space for others needing shelter to have the ones in sound mind and body, willing and able to serve, serve. They have the time, won't be a issue of financial hardship, why not? THey would get 3 hot meals, $30 a day, a nice hotel, entertainment...might come out of this refreshed and prepared to start anew.

Plus, they are homeless and prob jobless. Which would be very close to KC's situation. I think it's a excellent idea.

Substance abuse and mental illness come to mind, but I'm sure there's some possibilities.

Is it just me or does HHJP seems to perk up when he's talking about children? I believe he truly loves kids.

I definitely think HHJP likes hearing from people with kids or grandkids. He always gets a smile in his voice.

oh my gosh....you all are cracking me up and i can not breath :floorlaugh:

Gawd - Mason so clearly does not want women on this jury - so badly that I expect to hear him inquire about their menstrual cycles in addition to their calendars any time now!

3064 - woman

hardship - takes care of grandson 3 days a week (3yo boy) 8:30 - 6pm so they can work has been doing it since birth of baby,

excused for cause

Am I the only one that thinks the HHJP's idea about screening the homeless shelter is a good one? The state is ALREADY paying for the shelter. It might actually save the state money and provide more space for others needing shelter to have the ones in sound mind and body, willing and able to serve, serve. They have the time, won't be a issue of financial hardship, why not? THey would get 3 hot meals, $30 a day, a nice hotel, entertainment...might come out of this refreshed and prepared to start anew.

Plus, they are homeless and prob jobless. Which would be very close to KC's situation. I think it's a excellent idea.

It was the judges idea? I thought it was JB's suggestion ? :waitasec:

I just love when HHJP says a "child of tender years".

It's like a dig at KC every single time he says it.

From Twitter:

NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
EXCLUSIVE: The juror who reportedly inadvertently tainted an entire jury pool by discussing the case joins Nancy LIVE tonight at 8 PM ET!

Juror #3185. Male. Hardship - not really. Takes care of a stroke patient but can arrange alternate caretaker. Wedding in Indianapolis next week (nephew).

CM again with the questions.

I need some screen cleaner after reading that. You are a hoot! :floorlaugh:

This juror selection is so interesting I keep forgetting to watch ICA and may I say how much I have enjoyed not having to see, hear from or about CA for the last three days. So far it has been grand. Just the facts - love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member