2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror held in contempt was followed to his car by 20 reporters and cameramen/women. He said nothing except "I'm leaving". #caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter

Wait, what did I miss? Someone held in contempt?

3280 male

hardship - mother is 87 on oxygen and takes care of her 5 days a week in St Pete - self employed business would go down

excused for cause

Juror held in contempt was followed to his car by 20 reporters and cameramen/women. He said nothing except "I'm leaving". #caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter

The next thing you know the media will stake him out at Publix and try to get in his checkout line (if he's a bagger or cashier) to interview him on the spot.

He said the end of trial would be late June and prior to July..again.

Yep! mo way that will happen! he knows something we don't. I'm starting to think he is seating the jury just for appearances.
MOO

It's weird how KC keeps sighing like she has something more important to do! I really wonder if it has sunk in how grave her situation is? I wouldn't be able to withstand all this & would have taken the plea deal. But of course, I would never be in this dire situation anyway! I just can't fathom how it must feel.

But she does! She wants this over with so she can go on her RV trip and be a lawyer one day!

:floorlaugh:

From Twitter:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
If you don't show for jury duty this could happen: 1.fine 2.bench warrant for you 3.nothing Most counties also let you delay a summons once

I'm a little sad that so few people are willing to serve. There was a time when Citizenship and Civic duty trumped everything else.

Another grandma!

Juror #3288. Female. Hardship - yes, has custody of 4, 2 and 1 yr old granchildren. She and husband sole caretakers. She is self-employed, runs a salon and day-spa service. Believes she would lose her business if gone for up to 8 wks.

a 1 yo that goes to school?
Is that common in FL?
maybe she means daycare

The next thing you know the media will stake him out at Publix and try to get in his checkout line (if he's a bagger or cashier) to interview him on the spot.

If Publix doesn't fire him for being a complete <unusual person>.

:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member