2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect a lot of people suffer drug/alcohol abuse, not just the homeless. HHJP says that only people with Driving Licenses will be selected. I think it wrong to exclude a whole section of the population just because they are homeless at this time.

I assume he's using DL because,that's the criteria for all other jurors.JMHO

juror #? Asian woman in her 40s

(IS sometimes doesn't give us the #s)

Juror does not speak English well at all...EXCUSED in my book.

I was actually wondering about this last night, if somebody was an alcoholic, they'd have to admit that during this questioning right? I don't suppose they'll be supplied beer in their hotel room?

Lol! New way to get out of jury duty.

Hello, my name is Juror Number 1234 and I am an alcoholic. I will have to have beer, wine, or liquor 24 hours a day in order to function.

Oh my. I bet that has occurred before now that I think about it.

I'm just waiting to hear CM tell Judge Perry that their perfect juror should be a little taller than KC, brown hair but straightens it, really straight teeth and a "10".

3121 woman

vietnamese, doesn't speak language very well

excused for cause

From Twitter:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror held in contempt was followed to his car by 20 reporters and cameramen/women. He said nothing except "I'm leaving".

Lol! New way to get out of jury duty.

Hello, my name is Juror Number 1234 and I am an alcoholic. I will have to have beer, wine, or liquor 24 hours a day in order to function.

Oh my. I bet that has occurred before now that I think about it.

The one that said he had tickets to the Lightning kinda crack me up. Who follows hockey in Florida????

I was actually wondering about this last night, if somebody was an alcoholic, they'd have to admit that during this questioning right? I don't suppose they'll be supplied beer in their hotel room?

They should admit it or have a doc note because sudden withdrawal from alcohol if you are a severe alcoholic can be deadly. I saw it on Dr. G once.

I had a quick look here at lunch, then had to leave again. I also saw the MSM news about who the disruptive juror was! Knew it would be a defense one! And to their eyes probable a key one to throw GA under the bus! I hope that's ok to say since it is in the news and she'll be on NG tonight.

So, if DT likes the middle-aged male jurors, what does that say about the defense?

I wonder what it is like for ICA to sit and listen to these people's lives and how close it hits close to home?

And how much she isn't like any of these upstanding young women.

Juror held in contempt was followed to his car by 20 reporters and cameramen/women. He said nothing except "I'm leaving". #caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter

#3280. Male. Hardship - yes. Takes care of an 87-year old mother who's on oxygen. Mother lives in St. Pete, and he is the only caretaker. Checks on mother daily and does her errands etc. No other family in area to assist. Self-employed (contractor) and if he doesn't work, will cause financial problems.

It's weird how KC keeps sighing like she has something more important to do! I really wonder if it has sunk in how grave her situation is? I wouldn't be able to withstand all this & would have taken the plea deal. But of course, I would never be in this dire situation anyway! I just can't fathom how it must feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member