2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the little speech pattern of JBP and the way he calls her Miss Anphoney-cause she IS a phoney!!:fence:And that jury will see right thru her lies and poor acting!!:maddening:

Woozer's that is the first time I have had a chance to watch and hear the instructions and charges read out.

That imho is what a pathological liarlooks like when she gets slap in the face with the humiliation of her lies being discovered, and spoken out to her face. Oh my, I shal stop as a time out would be in my future to say more.

I can understand why now alot of the potential jurors have that distant sound in their voice and just an overall shell shock sound when they are being asked questions. That is alot to take in in a short period of time. Just wow.

Trapshooter - same as this morning. Judge this AM told the potential jurors how well they would have it in a great hotel, good meals, movies, TV, books, laundry etc. He sold Jury Duty this am - let's see if he does it this pm.

Thank you Tipstaff! I didn't recall hearing the Judge reading this before.

Just got back from errands. Is this a new group of potential jurors? I haven't Judge Perry say this stuff before--unless he did it out of the courtroom.

Really, I agree. It only took her 10 seconds to get over killing Caylee.

Now, come on! Thats not fair!! It took KC way more than 10 seconds. I mean she did not even feel up to blockbuster until 4 hours later. :floorlaugh:

Trapshooter - same as this morning. Judge this AM told the potential jurors how well they would have it in a great hotel, good meals, movies, TV, books, laundry etc. He sold Jury Duty this am - let's see if he does it this pm.

All the more reason to use the minorities at the homeless center. JB didn't like that one bit. Homeless people judging his girl? I see the similarity as Casey's peers but I supposed he doesn't.

Don't tissues fall apart when they have REAL TEARS ON THEM???? Her's seem DRYYYY as the desert!

:desert::desert:

hahhaaha I have with-held this info from my darling fellow WS'ers all this time but she cracks me up with her cute lil tap tap dabbing, you would NEVER doubt me crying, there's snot and tears everywhere and if I am truly upset, not thinking of nice polite things and I am like as not to wipe right on my sleeve :|

so I always feel like she is half *** crying, since me crying and her crying are just worlds away.

IS saying. duhfense. is headed for GA! Vinnie Politan and Dr Drew TONIGHT!
5pm

Just got back from errands. Is this a new group of potential jurors? I haven't Judge Perry say this stuff before--unless he did it out of the courtroom.

Yes this is a new panel. Judge is reading same information to this panel as he did this mornings group. This panel will require overtime this evening and there are approx. 40 people on the panel.

I thought a lot of this information was read at the end of trial as jury instruction.

So seriously tomorrow they're going to pool the potential homeless jurors? Isn't that making the random selection of jurors UNrandom? *scratching head*

Did they really send the homeless to DMV for licenses?
Are they going to clothe them too?

I'm not impressed either, but I also think she hasn't actually faced this information for almost three years. She's been fairly cotton-wooled by her attorney's and looked forward to the hearings to "be in charge" and spend time with her "boys". It was all about her. It's still all about her - but things have dramatically changed - it's now about ICA. her charges, and the murder of Caylee.

And the punishment for that crime.

The defense team is perpetuating the mollycoddling to which Casey has been accustomed her entire life. No one dared ever criticize Casey - the Golden Girl - because her parents believed that she was perfect in every way and could do no wrong. Casey thought that Jose Baez would worship her in a similar manner, but he's had to face a harsh reality in this himself - that his client, however gorgeous and sexy he finds her - has committed an unspeakable crime, and that he has to defend her. No way can Casey comprehend that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member