2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it difficult to follow AF. Her thought processes switch in the middle. Even Jose is easier to follow. I love HHJP. I can almost get everything he says. :blowkiss:

I'm in and out all day and unable to follow very closely but is this the 2nd juror now or or they moving faster than this morning?
Thank you

This is the second juror. :)

Child molestation defense. Here it is.

KC was neither a good student nor a good employee.

haha he doesn't think a good student or good employee is a mitigating factor. NICE WORK.

Love this juror.

Death Penalty is not an automatic sentence just because it's a DP case.
(to remind for us non legals)

I guess ICA must have brain development issues. O

:floorlaugh: "That's kinda pushing it" the potential juror says when asked if he thinks being a good employee and a good student would be mitgating factors!!

i thought she could get this specific (like are they trying to get their strategy on the penalty phase with these questions)

Wonder how the SA and the DT look at an atheist in a case like this.

Did she just mention sexual abuse? :eek:

Look out Georgeeeeeeeeee!

They keep saying a Brain development issue - that is strange.

It seems from the defense's questioning that they are going to throw everything at the wall in regards to ICA and see if anything sticks or sways the jury. Trial ending date

June, 2013

Sounds like DT already knows she'll be convicted and is ensuring they can get people to just give her LIPWOP. Wow!!

dysfunctional family?? LOL!!! ummm.......duh!!!

So, according to these questions, mitigating factors will be "our client was an abused peabrain."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove