2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So next question Have you ever posted on Websleuths?

Yes, ok Dismissed!

Actually, a great tactic. I learned this in a management class on how to interview. If you are vague enough, the person will become confused and just start to ramble off stuff and views on certain items. The last juror was smart, he would ask them to "give him an example" putting the ball back into the DT court.

I know it is hard to believe, but I think the DT is smarter than they would like us to believe. Maybe not in terms of case and the actual law, but definately when it comes to overall "people skills" and relating to the layman. I think that is why JB wanted a minority bunch. He would be able to relate to them on a personal level in the trial, and he could confuse everyone who did not understand the technical stuff and laws.

If I'm reading this right, I'd say you think the DT is very manipulative.

LDB: Have you seen these shows where they get the jury together and talk about the case after. Would you?

Sounds like the jurors are looking for an opportunity.

LDB: website, editorials?

No.

LDB: while employed do you speak in public.

my job now. we had service goals, the newspaper wanted the "secret of my success".

LDB: a one time speaking engagement.

Yes.

LDB: never been to Orlando?

No but we planned on it one day.

LDB: this area, the streets are unfamilar to you?

yes.

LDB: we have your questionaire. they ask about prior jury experience. have you ever reported here. You marked yes. Have you ever gone though voir dire?

I never got called.

LDB: Usually it goes faster. You are in a group. Have you watched trials on TV?

Yes.

I feel like this prospective juror is getting a little annoyed. Does anyone notice that? he just seems a little short/tired.... done/

I noticed this also, he probably feels like he is on trial, with all the personal questions. I'd be getting a little cranky at this point also:maddening:

Well now we know they did do voir dire! Hoping she will enlighten us what they were asked...

He had a friend that was killed by the sniper guy and he could not remember checking yes on the sheet? Ok..............

this is a misery. I'm burning out already and the trial's not even started.

He will most likely been striken for a freind being killed by the sniper.

Based on what? His bias against snipers?

ETA - that probably came across much more rude than I intended it. Just curious why you think he would be striken based on that?

Everytime I hear AF mention this, I can't help but to think back to Caylee's autopsy , where they found something "about the skull & the plates of bones that are separated by sutures" there was even discussion about how casey probably left her in a crib for hours at a time ect.. Does anyone else recall this?
I think ole AF might be trying to say maybe its an inherited condition, and caseys head is fused....lol..

Yes it was reported that she had Cranial Synostosis, it's a congenital defect that causes the sutures between the cranial bones to fuse earlier than is normal.

KC is really blinking slowly....she looks like she could fall asleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141