2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez smiled and made a comment when LDB asked pot juror if he heard any comments or remarks from the attorneys. Why am I thinking he said = of course he knows who I am, I'm famous.

He has a show now? Not the one from the 70's or 80's was it?

FOX news . You missed him hanging on to the Palm tree in a Hurricane? Priceless
Oh,he was also caught in a firefight in Libya a few weeks ago.
Keeps him busy so he'll stay the heck away from this case.

JB starts questioning Mr. 1232 as he calls him

I like her but I think LDB speaks a little too much in "lawyerly" terms to the jurors. It seems to confuse them a bit.

Agree. JB does a good job of keeping it real and getting the jurors to like him or laugh with him. CM does to. This is a strength for the DT. The only one the may have.

LOL - I am listening to LDB's questions answering Yes, I have, Yes, I have, Yes, I have, Yes, I do, Yes, I have, Yes, I have....on and on... I forgot one - yes, I do and I don't like him one bit..LOL

Oh Boy! JB is being a chameleon of LDB. Hmmm... wonder where he gets it from? :waitasec:

Asking this man if he has seen any of the prosecution team on tv.

Does it seem like to anyone else that they sure are concentrating on questions surrounding penalty for the crime than they are with guilty/not guilty?

Now JB is playing tit for tat...Have you ever seen LDB, JA, FG, Lawson Lamar on television?

Ummmmmmmmm they are not allowed to.

Give me a BREAK. Baez opens his questioning by asking if the guy ever saw any of the prosecution team on TV. Yea, RIGHT. I don't think any of them did 48 Hours.

I follow this case and I've never heard of some of these people.

I don't even understand why JB asks about the prosecutors being on TV - have they ever even been on TV?? prosecution surrogrates?? giving prosecutions perspectives - padilla , police officers...

Baez asking if he's seen Carlos Padilla giving news conferences, not but I've seen Cindy come out swinging a hammer.

OMG! Jose, the potential jurors haven't seen the prosecutors on T.V. because they haven't BEEN on TV unlike the DT!!

omg ... JB questioning potential juror ...

What a ridiculous question : have you ever seen Ms Burdick and Mr Ashton on the news ....

Jose -- these are professional, dignified attorneys ...

Not publicity seekers like you and CM ...:maddening:

O.M.G. Jose is asking this potential juror if he has ever seen anyone from the prosecution on the television??? :floorlaugh: What an "unusual person."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch