2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lawyer reminds of several nuns I had in Catholic grade school.

I think both sides realize that this guy has real potential. They are being thorough now before they get into the other questions. I don't think all potential jurors will have his qualities and will move more quickly.

agreed - I think we will see some quick strikes (or no more asking of questions) when we hit some obvious "issues"

I need to go change out laundry. I wish they'd hurry up with this guy...I need 5 minutes for Gawd's sake.

AF: Can you tell me why your great great grandfather married your great great grandmother? And specifically what it is you like about cottage cheese? Sigh.

Not really but I think she is working up to it.

Some of these pot jurors are going to be confused after the first 10 minutes.

reminds me of a poster the other day, maybe a few, that said fate will seat this jury and not to worry.....then we immediately get this guy.... makes ya think eh.

But I do think he will NOT make it in the end. Sorry to say.

AF: Having said this(pause)will it be possible for you to concider certain aspects of ICA backgound as being mitigating circumstances.

I could take that information and process it appropriately.

AF: What about ICA's age?

JA: Objection

AF: Can we approach the bench.

HHJP: Yes.

:HHJP:
losing the juror.... HHJP is getting bored... this is draggggging on.

bench time. oh goodness. casey whispering to sims.

wow no wonder jurors wonder get bored during trial...they are bored to death during jury selection

OH EM GEE!! They're going to use her age as a mitigating circumstance??

I'm thinking after a jury is seated, ICA might want to change her plea and take that LWOP after all this talk of the DP and the mitigating factors...JMHO

I think I have time to go clean my bedroom before the next juror is brought in. Gonna go mop and dust but will have the volume turned up, just in case. :waiting:

Well for all the evil inside of her, at least ICA gets the idea about covering her mouth when she is speaking. Obviously, JB can't be bothered with such simple things.

ICA, not happy. Whispering with her hand over her mouth in between writing on the legal pad.

casey writing in her little yellow notepad. I think she must be medicated today, shes moving in slow motion.... OH WAIT.. there was a bangs-smoothing motion...ok ,we're good.

With all of these questions, they are laying out the defense quite nicely for the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member