2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they will find many jurors that haven't heard about this case. Hopefully, the ones that know about it, it will be quickly apparant and they can let them go.
Wishful thinking?

I think both sides realize that this guy has real potential. They are being thorough now before they get into the other questions. I don't think all potential jurors will have his qualities and will move more quickly.

AHA!!!!

AF talking about KCs life experiences may have affected her/how she acts/etc - and if he found out something such as this, could he take those items into consideration when making his decision as to life and death?

I think they are only taking this long with this guy because they are SERIOUSLY considering him or are not sure about his motives for being on the case. I think they will fly by others who they have already decided on.

Casey pursing her lips, flaring her nostrils then grabs the pen and scribbles in the legal pad.

I am grateful that AF won't be talking the entire trial, her voice puts me to sleep and I think that tone may be why #1340 is having trouble following her now after over an hour on the stand.

MOVE ON!

Ms Finnell is proceeding like she has all the time in the world, IMO.

I know-I would hate to have to keep hearing them ask this one guy questions until 6 tonight.:banghead:

It is almost like the same questions over and over and over...........and over:maddening:

Normally I'd be pissed if IS decided to cut the live coverage & begin with the THs but right about now I'd welcome it over this..Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I would feel like I was on trial with all these questions.

We only have to go through this questioning once right?

I wish JA had a mic on.

AF: I believe I have correctly stated the law.

JA: Read it back

HHJP: What the lawyer said at this stage is not the law. I will tell you the burden on both sides. As long as you agree to follow my instructions as far as the burden of proof.

AF: The law never requires anyone to vote for the DP. There might be one circumstance that would make you vote for LWOP. Could you do that?

yes.

I don't think they will find many jurors that haven't heard about this case. Hopefully, the ones that know about it, it will be quickly apparant and they can let them go.
Wishful thinking?

If they have heard about it, they will be asked if they can set those things aside. Then the questions go further.

If this guy makes it we are listening to the jury foreman IMO

reminds me of a poster the other day, maybe a few, that said fate will seat this jury and not to worry.....then we immediately get this guy.... makes ya think eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member