2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh-oH he may have posted on FB that he had Jury duty. His best friend did something? regarding FB posting...
How do they find this stuff out?:maddening:

Its actually very easy to do a google search on jurors name to see if he has a facebook account. That is the first thing employers do. I keep trying to educate my daughter and her friends to becareful what you post, you never know who will read it.

Earlier, I watched as DCS passed her laptop over to AF and they seemed very interested in something. AF had the same expression on her face that she did when twelve jurors raised their hands as to being talked to by PY. I wondered then what they had found. Hmmm.

WEBSLEUTHS - you and me.:great:

Delay, delay, delay, delay.
Asking questions now about the jurors opinion of lying and liars. :)

JB: "Is lying sometimes okay? Do you think it is important to look at some of the reasons that they lie? Or is the fact of the reason why they lied weighing most heavily?"

JB: Is lying sometimes ok?

Juror: As a father I have to say no. I do believe if you omit some things to people to spare feelings - I think that's ok. Wouldn't walk down the hall and tell someone they were morbidly obese - that's not right.

JB: Is it important to look at the reasons why people lie?

Juror: If you catch someone lying - I would try to find out why - were you trying to spare my feelings? I would not like it. Its kinda teetering on right or wrong for me - finding out why they did is more important than just finding out they lied.

You know...JB kind of brushed past that topic after all. Obviously, he posted that he would be off FB a while......

I wonder if his friend simply opined on his own but this guy did nothing wrong other than update his profile to be "out of pocket".

I think more than having dug up dirt, JB tried to trick him by using a FB friends name.

May come up by way of motion to strike for cause at the conclusion of questioning.

JB: does the fact that they lied weigh most heavily during a situation...

if someone is lying, you should find out why. personally I would find out why they lied. they don't have to give specifics...were you doing it to spare my feelings? To spare me something horrible? It teeters on right and wrong but more important to find out why than you lied to me and I am done with you?

I think I know what the defense is!!!!!!!!!! Time for the POOR abused CASEY show! I call it.

Okay I don't like this juror. He is sayign what JB wants to hear. Proof is he can't say that if someone lied to him it is because that person was trying to protect themselves and not lie to spare his feelings.

I really feel bad for these potential jurors, the others must be going bananas in the other room.

KCs thinking "See, this guy understands. I just didn't want to hurt people's feelings by telling them my 2 year old daughter was missing."

Please answer in as few words as possible.... are we writing a book here?

jb asks is he has ever had anything so bad happen to him that he told no one about it

((((here comes dat bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))

Here it is: Have you ever had something so bad happen to you that you've told nobody else?
Building it up

JB: "Have you ever had something so bad happen to you, that you told no one about?"

Juror answers in the affirmative. Baez asks why he feels he has kept it to himself and he says looking back, it wasn't as big as he thought it was.

My husband just told me that my face is going to 'stay that way'. I guess my eyerolling is nearly constant.

This is soooooooo tedious. And over-the-top.

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member