2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT is going to pi$$ these jurors off before they even get selected.

HHJP finally laying the law down. I just wish he was closer to the mic!

HHBP: Jury selection was never designed to pre=try a case......

Judge is schooling everyone on what JURY selection. It its not intended to be used as a way to "test" your case and trial theories.

WOW that is so what is happening.

Portal to SIDE BAR THREAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135969"]2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Well, HHJP has either decided to push back the trial, or Baez knows he can go on and on and on and on because HHJP's hands are tied because of appellate issues.

Trial will not happen until next year.

*pulls hair out*

I think HHJP is happy to work until late each night and both Saturday and Sunday to get this thing done.

Lay down the smackdown HHJP - I totally agree, the DT are trying to have the trial now, and/or feel the jurors out to know how they will lay out their defense.

I spent a lot of time here yesterday listening to livestream and following the thread. I didn't get a dayum thing done around the house and must play catch-up today. I'm reading the thread but not listening to the court procedures. Thanks, everyone, for your continued contributions.

Warning that HHJP is going to interject if they get off track until they get through all 37.

lol...judge saying they are going to be there until they get through all 37 jurors!

Judge: "We'll be here 'til we get through all 37. We'll take a break every hour so the court reporter can rest her fingers."

HHJP - we will be here until we go through all 37 - will take a break every hour for court reporter

HHJP fully intending to get through 37 potential jurors today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3