2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT wants people that think lying is ok. I hope they are happy if they get some Jurors that lie about whether they can be impartial. Soon I expect Jose to ask this poor man if he finds KC attractive.

JB "How do you evaluate when someone is telling you the truth?"

My answer: First, I check to see if the person's name is Casey Anthony.

Tink

Mr. 1340 has more intestinal fortitude than I. By now, this would be me:

:truce::truce::truce::truce:

You may want to change the ticker in your signature. Justice for Caylee will begin in 1 year and 3 days at the rate we're going. :)

The judge has to take more control. They can't allow this to go on for 3 or 4 hours for each juror.

JB's voire dire questions are actually jury instructions....................

Ok, JB is incredibly inefficient. He could have summed this up a long time ago. He is either inept or purposefully dragging this out. I can't figure out which one it is. His arrogance makes me think former...

I HOPE GA, CA & LA are watching or listening to the path they are fixing to head down.
JB and AF have shown their hand so the family of ICA better get ready.

Makes me wonder what they whole comment was about that ICA said on the jail visit ... "Oh don't worry I haven't said anything?"

It's noon, can someone point me towards the cash bar?

I can't believe that this would ingratiate himself to these jurors. If it were me, I would be rolling my eyes at him and he would be losing my respect.

HHBP is hopefully going to reign in the DT's questioning now............

Baez if Casey takes the stand and if you can tell she is lying right away will you keep listening to her mumbo jumbo and believe her basically is what he is asking?... sarcasm.

Well, HHJP has either decided to push back the trial, or Baez knows he can go on and on and on and on because HHJP's hands are tied because of appellate issues.

Trial will not happen until next year.

*pulls hair out*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members