2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confident the SA knows far better than I what to do about this juror but I am puzzled why they didn't kick him off- LDB and JA both had to struggle with him to get a straight answer to a simple question.

ICA just winked at her new bff. Boy is ICA playing the part well. She isn't under any meds. Just her usual self sitting there.

Wow Really ok color me freakin suuprised!!!! He made it so far.

Now she's not even bothering to STAND when the juror leaves? She pushed herself up on the arms of the chair but she never actually stood!

I don't think AF stood either

Anyone catch the smile and wink she gave R the medigator....

Above respectfully shortened for space

Thank you. Thank you! Went with hubby to get results of his third Biopsy and don't have a smart phone. This update was exactly what I was going to ask for when I got back here. No need to ask......This was perfect!!!

O.T. Who said Friday the 13th is a bad day.......No more Cancer!!! :great:

ETA: Thank you sooo much 'Beach !

From one SURVIVOR to another...Congratulations!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Ha ha...Sunny on IS changing her tune saying this trial MAY start on trial now based on how quick things are going.

I have a feeling the SA might use a strike on him if they can.

Hey, I just realized Ms Finnell did not ask that last juror any questions - did she?

guess we were a little quite on our shouting !!!!! It was a happy moment--until we got jb..........

He has a 4yr old child, can relate to Caylee. His wife is a nurse and he was raised in a single parent household. I think he will be great, he also will follow the law. He also litigated for a child he thought was his. That shows responsibilty.

Since I'm pretty sure they don't drive ICA back to her OC cell everyday...is she being held at the central jail (or whatever its called)?

P.S. Looks like she gets the same pants and only changes her shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member