Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! :sick:

JB is flipping through his papers now ~ "LDB already asked most of my questions"

Hopefully, that means we won't be asking the same questions a million different times in a million different ways today.

JB - Any programs, tv shows, blogs you recall where you may have seen this case?
PJ - I don't recall.

JB just wants to say Websleuths so bad you can taste it...but he just doesn't want to give us credit. It's killing him to not say WS.

So do they not have to read the charges against Casey today? Presumably because these potential jurors have already heard the charges yesterday?

I thought this was the older woman who is a counselor... What happened with her?

She has already made round two last night....

This is number 6 of round two

JB just wants to say Websleuths so bad you can taste it...but he just doesn't want to give us credit. It's killing him to not say WS.

wonder if we would be websleuths entertainment blog?????:waitasec:--sorry couldn't resist

Judge - do you have any opinions concerning the death penalty?
PJ- does have an opinon - each scenario should be looked at individually.

Isn't that what I said, they covered it, but it wasn't very extensive!

"Other then that, they barely mentioned the case in a couple of years, except perhaps a moment that a hearing came held today."

Bay News 9 had more than bare coverage.

Didn't he mention another site like this (SM) at a prior hearing? It was when the "bloggers" were referring to him.

Good morning everyone, I'm a little late (the line at Starbucks was ridiculously long!).

HHJP going into the DP with this Juror. For it, against it, religious opinions, etc.

Juror - I do believe in the DP under certain circumstances, and those should be looked at individually.

HHJP - You've thought about it in this circumstance, I take it? "Yes." Goes into FL law in relation to DP. Tells Juror she will be given those laws, the proof from each side, follow his guidelines in weighing the evidence given. Can she do this?

Juror - Yes

How many is the plan for today?????

I'm sure HHJP would love to get through the remaining 62 today. :floorlaugh:

If they get through ten today, I'd be amazed. :cow:

PJ - could impose either the dp or life without parole.

JMO....she seems a little eager to get on the jury.

I have to say that while it is necessary to qualify a DP juror I can understand why defense teams feel that the client loses the presumption of innocnce.

Listening to voir dire in a DP case really stirs up strong emotions for prospective jurors and does in a way,"plant a seed" regarding guilt. It is unavoidable based on the requirements, but it dos give us something to think about.

I won't turn this into a DP debate...

I am now 100% in agreement with everyone else who believe this is a stealth juror. She has said everything she should say in order to appeal to both sides. She wants on this jury for whatever reason she may have.

In Session is saying PT 1312 is probably in her late 50s or early 60s.

Is it a good sign that so far potential jurors seem to be at ease during questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member