2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember which case law HHJP used when setting his "time parameters"?? I know he had to check that before telling them he was reigning in the length of questioning.

She also said she thinks there is more to this than we know...to make that statement one assumes she has something to base it on....yet she says she knows nothing about the case.
Perhaps she bases it on the fact that she hasn't heard everything, so she assumes there's got to be more to it. I say that kind of thing all the time when I don't know all there is to know about something, because I'm trying to keep an open mind.

She could mean it differently than I do, or not.

AF talking about aggravating circumstances.

I actually like Ann Finnell, but I have to say that after listening to her for an extended period of time with every PJ, her voice begins to get on my nerves.

JMO

They may as well say they think KC is guilty. They seem to be worried about getting life instead of the dp.

JMO

PLEASE do not post any "GENERIC" names with regards to "officers of the court", as well as for the attorneys, OR their staff. etc.

Self editing does wonders for the thread!

Thank you.

AF - Are you the type of person that thinks an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth?
PJ - no I'm not.

AF speaks rather softly doesn't she? She's by far the best lawyer at the DT. IMHO

Juror just said she is not "an eye for an eye" type of person.

Talking about parental conduct (KC's parents) and mitigating circumstances.
PJ - can consider these types of things about a person.

mine are two hours ahead of me.....

You can set it in the user cp. I had to fiddle a little though because I think it's GMT. Once you find the right one though, your time will be right.

I actually like Ann Finnell, but I have to say that after listening to her for an extended period of time with every PJ, her voice begins to get on my nerves.

JMO

She kind of favors Jerry Springer and I'm not saying that as an insult...I'm just stating the truth.

Good Morning all Bash present and accounted for this am. **waves to all**

Have to take a kitty to the vet this am, but I know I won't miss a thing with everyone's awesome recap's.

Seems to me there is a jarring disconnect between the pictures CM and JB paint in interviews vs court room. It's like....in the court room it's a given she's guilty and the best they can hope for is a LWOP sentence. In front of cameras, they wave the "our client is INNOCENT" banner.

AF once again talking about being a good employee as a mitigating circumstance. Are they going to put KC's imaginary bosses on the stand to testify to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member