2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Baez wants to call him a liar? Hmmmm.....:waitasec:

They have to release him now, Jose just gave the press a way to find out who he is by giving his arrest record info.

My son has skulls as bookends, some that have candles in them. He loves Halloween still at age 43.

Casey likes Skulls...she posted many pics of skulls, skeletons on photobucket.

Did JB really just say that being arrested is a crime????????????

and offended by LYING

I'm sorry hate people who drive drunk...but DUI??????

Call him an outright liar...PJ less than candid??? Look to your left

Too bad PJ couldn't ask JB if he ever has read any law books.

Wow JB if you are going to sentence this prospective juror then you will have to sentence that defendant over at your table there NO???

Innocent until proven guilty???

Say as I do, not as I say....

How would one get access to someone's account history to know what that person purchased?
all you have to know is the screen name they go by - how they signed up on the site.

JB now saying this juror gave untruthful answers and was disigenuous

Arrested 3/13/06 for DUI. Couldn't recall he wrote a review 3 weeks ago.

JB wants to call this guy an outright liar.

Um..........................JB look to your left before you want to start calling peeps liars. YOU are defending one!

You'd think the DT would want to keep him, he thinks skulls are normal, has some interest in crime.

ICAs photobucket had some bizarre pics, they'll need peeps who think thats normal. Also he appears to be a drinker/party person symathiser.

Sounds like they've pulled up what he's purchased on eBay and his reviews on Amazon. If they went through my reading history, I'd be tossed.

Okay....does anyone else find it IRONIC that a DEFENSE attorney is willing to convict this guy because he has a booking photo of him? What happened to the defense mantra "Innocent until PROVEN guilty." hmmm

Betz pretty much seems to be pushing his luck a little too much
s7s06thesoupnazi.jpg

State says candidate for pre-emptory challenge.

This one has to go. Give it up Your Honor. Let the DT use a strike. jmo

oh man JB is using "reasonable doubt" as a reason to dismiss. hahaha he is trying to be "lawyerly"

OK...I gotta say it....just ventured to peak at the live court proceedings...I'm sorry for being O/T, but WHO EVER did this to KC today, needs to be slapped!! It looks like she's wearing a night gown my mom has from The Vermont Country Store catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay