2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has skulls as bookends, some that have candles in them. He loves Halloween still at age 43.

My father has a silver skull on his Jeep hitch where the eyes glow red. I believe he also has another on the gear shift.

In fact, I bought him a Crystal Head Vodka (comes in a glass skull) I can't wait to give him for his bday coming up because he decorates in a pirate/nautical theme.

Okay....does anyone else find it IRONIC that a DEFENSE attorney is willing to convict this guy because he has a booking photo of him? What happened to the defense mantra "Innocent until PROVEN guilty." hmmm

bbm
IMO
It only applies to Casey

Now I feel bad for him he thought the questionaire asked if he was a criminal.

:(

They should release him - imo.
He'd want to make money from this experience - imo.
He is purposely downplaying his 'mistakes' - imo.
I actually agree with JB - don't shoot me - imo.

Juror # 1011
HJBP: were you sentenced to a period of time in jail
Juror: community service and class
HHBP: did they fingerprint you
Juror: yes

JB: I think the court has to make a call here and the call should be fairly obvious

HHBP doesn't like JB telling him what the court's decision should be

rut ro - seems JB's team has gone through this guy's purchased list on Amazon.

He bought a toy figure that is sitting in an electric chair - bought it for his grandson (?) is part of a comic book series - must be portraying a scene from the comic book

Now talking about a movie review about a crime that took place where he lived. Referred to serial killers in his review.

rut ro

How do you even find out this information on someone?? Are you telling me that if someone knows my name they have my ebay and amazon list readily available??

ROSALIE - YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK CONSIDERING YOUR HUBBY.

BAEZ - BEING DIRTY WILL NOT GET HER OFF.

IMO, this won't be a good juror, he's going to be biased against defense.

I don't think this Juror's an outright liar. I can see he's not all that swift (moo) but I don't think he's devious. He said he answered no to the arrest situation because it said something about "criminal" and he didn't realize a DUI (with no jail time) meant he was a criminal.

Again, MOO

Perhaps the State is showing him mercy because he is a good employee and had abusive parents

News to you Baez - I review movies also at my various movie groups, or talk about them. Crime, romance, comedy, dramas, and foreign films. Mostly classics. I'd like to see this guy's review myself. Yeah, the juror may be excused but I don't think writing a movie review and buying stuff on Ebay for others constitutes him being a bad person, which is the way Baez is going.

Judge what are the judicial reasons for excusing him for cause?

exactly hhjp! where else will they find someone that knows nothing of this case!

As much as I love HHJP I think he's wrong to push the issue here. This guy clearly had several "outs" to remember a DUI, which is a crime. JMO, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ac125