2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
state fighting for him. dude is allowed to have a life. doesnt make him a nefarious no life idiot blogger memorabilia collector criminal.

Mr George is awesome. He is so calm, unemotional, and logical. Baez, well, never mind.

I had to leave for a little while to go to the dentist. When I left, they had just finished up with the first potential juror who, so far, was not challenged by either side and was told to be prepared to come back tomorrow for the next round.

I hate to ask this in the middle of this challenge by Baez on the current potential juror, but have there been any other potential jurors questioned and seated/not challenged prior to this current one today?

Thank you in advance.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but since Casey is supposed to have a jury of her peers, I think liars should fit right in. JMHO

Even if the judge lets him through in this round.. I'm almost positive the defense will strike him again in the next round.

One would think that if JB can flash a mug shot and arrest report, you would think he would know what the penalty was. Come on Jose!

MOO

Mel

Sounds like they've pulled up what he's purchased on eBay and his reviews on Amazon. If they went through my reading history, I'd be tossed.

So would 3/4 of the population. JB is really getting on my nerves today.

JB got a little too excited about "exposing" this juror. He didn't ask if his ability to judge fairly would be biased because of his exposure to reading materials and his views on serial killers.

JB can use a strike if he wants to....or, the judge can strike him for cause....

I have loved True Crime since I was 6.

Wow, that is young, I thought I started young as a teenager. I am 41 and the first True Crime book I ever read was Fatal Vision shortly after it was published in 1983.

My DH (jokingly) asks me if I have found a way to off him yet and not get caught, I say no, not yet, all these books I have read they are all found guilty. :floorlaugh:

Defense really wants this guy thrown out. Asking the judge AGAIN to throw him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27