2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ admitted his mistake, he didn't wait 31 days to tell anybody.:floorlaugh:

his DUI not a criminal charge, but a misdemeanor - maybe that was PJ's interpretation

He is going to get tossed by the defense. I just hope JB has to use one of his peremptory challenges (no reason needed) rather that "for cause".

JB wants a free pass to excuse for something other than using his strike.

JB: his inability to consider age as a mitigator
It took him 2-3x to attempt to rehabilitate him.

was baez even listening???? he corrected himself on the age thing once he understood

I;m cracking up here (IMO WITH the prosecution). They are totally forcing this to go on so the DT has no choice but to use their first strike.

IMO, Baez took a misdemeanor that happened to this PJ years ago, which resulted in community service, and tried to make it seem as if the guy was a hardened criminal. I feel bad for the PJ.

JB: Second reason for cause is his inability to consider age as a mitigating factor and it took him 3 times to "rehibilate him" - hahahahahahahahahaha

oh wasn't this settled before?

Oh JB is giving a speech about SWEARING to tell the truth!

Perhaps the State is showing him mercy because he is a good employee and had abusive parents

I think they are showing him mercy because they want the defense to use a strike. all imo of course

Any minute now JB will cite his disdain for the Bass fiddle as a reason to dismiss for cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL