2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my opinion will be unpopular but I can deal with it.

I think that AF would be wonderful as a Doctor,Therapist or Counselor.I find her voice soothing and compassionate.

I really have nothing bad to say about her at all...but that is just me.She is just doing her job and believes in what she is doing.
I agree with you...

that being said, I just think we have been thru so many that everyone is just nuts...

and with THAT being said I know the dp part, especially, is very important

aside: I just KNEW he was from OHIO!!!! (I am too)

Inmate still has a choice and can ask for the chair.

True, depends on State I think, but was too complicated without out links. One person in this State asked to be hanged about 10 years ago. Don't know if they did that, I turned away at that time.

1119: born in OH, moved to FL as a child; parents deceased; no background in computer work, no experience with police dogs.

Just got back ---can someone give me quick count on pj? how long will this go tonight?

Ya'll hear that big sigh from AF? It's ok, Ann, we feel the same . . .

I mean this sincerely,but don't y'all think AF has to be thinking ICA is not worth all this effort?
The hours and days they are putting in is brutal.
Wonder if AF floated the suggestion of trying to plea and ICA said no.
JMO

Cm just treated him like a kid with that little intro..I'm sure that set the PJ off immediately.

I really am starting to like this guy. He sounds like a good family man. I'm sure he'd be able to see through the defense's tactics.

Here comes CM. Drink please!

Oh my...

Been trying to pull myself away to take trash outside before it rains, but I love LDB!!

Uh oh....Mason....

Time to take the trash out....

For the record....it was stated that he just had a few questions for PJ. I heard it.

OMG....CM looks like he's been sleeping. Do we have proof that he is actually awake at the table??

omg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member