2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB now questioning #1119. 43 y/o, married 21 yrs., 2 children - 16, 7 both girls. Truck driver for boat trailer manufacturer; anywhere in Florida; recent job.

Reported for jury duty before however was never called.

Family member robbed at gunpoint; several years ago; in Florida. Perp apprehended, convicted, sentenced to prison. Did not attend any of the proceedings; guilty plea entered, no trial.

Oh goody, LDB!

Tell me a little bit about you? 43 yrs. old, 16 and 7 yr. old daughters, works as a truck driver for a local boat mfger with 12 to 14 hrs a day work days.

I do not want this guy....something is not right.....not sure what....he is too good with his answers...MO

Ya know, I think he has good answers, because he has had a week to think about his situation, and he KNOWS it's a DP Case..so I think that isnt a red flag to me....He is a truck driver...42 years old with kids, married...Has never been a selected juror before....

I wonder..if anything has been ferreted out by SA??

getting the storm over on the East coast of Florida now, wow the winds are rough.

We are suppose to get real bad weather here in Columbus tonight as well according to 10TV.
I love relaxing in the evening with a good book whenever a t-storm hits.

This lady with the state (sorry, can't recall her name) ... her voice sounds so much like someone with the national news media to me, whose name I also can't recall at this time. I think she even looks similar.

Loved the PT saying he'd saw a leg off before he ever returns as a PT again. LOL~

Oh geez

AF: OK let me hypnotize you with my monotone voice until I can get you to agree to do whatever I suggest, just to get me to shut my piehole
By the time she finishes her question, it's difficult to remember what she started with so as a juror I can imagine it being tough understanding where the heck she is going.

Does that make sense? (tee hee)

Several years ago his sibling was robbed at gun point in Florida.

I know my opinion will be unpopular but I can deal with it.

I think that AF would be wonderful as a Doctor,Therapist or Counselor.I find her voice soothing and compassionate.

I really have nothing bad to say about her at all...but that is just me.She is just doing her job and believes in what she is doing.

I'm surprised that this guy is a truck-driver. My impression was that he was likely an office worker or some sort, possibly advertising.

Thanks for the shots... just in time for the "Who Are You?" Question. lol

I'm surprised that this guy is a truck-driver. My impression was that he was likely an office worker or some sort, possibly advertising.

Lol, I was going tatoo artist! Maybe bartender.

Sawing a leg off may get him booted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member