2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mitigation portion of the trial may be the only part I won't be able to watch.
I'm afraid it will infuriate me too much.

Lichtenstein tweet:

Updated numbers. 10 viable jurors. 4 men, 6 women. 8 r white, 2 r black. This is the 27th juror we've heard in round 2. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:19 PM

OOPS! Wants to hear person (defendent) talk.....:maddening:

Uh uh...wants to hear her testify...would have a problem if she does not...

ICA seems to have her innocent waif look going on for this PJ. :rolleyes:

I wonder if AF complaining she is coming down when something is just going to be a reason for JB to ask for a delay for next week.

Because she's "mentally a child"..mitigationally. <my new made up word of the day>

I am comforted by the knowledge that the jurors will hear all the tapes of her phone calls, her interrogations as well as the videos of her interrogations and jail visits.

Once they do, her "maturity" will no longer be an issue. She does not sound mentally impaired or childish in these - she sounds like a very well-practised liar as well as a cunning, manipulative, cruel young woman.

Wonder why others at the DT have highback chairs, and ICA has that little one?
to portray smallness/vulnerability?

The high back cushy chairs are there for the attorney's comfort.
The defendant does not get those same perks.

Forgive me, but I will always have issue with anyone who does not pay any attention to any news. We are in a war, and his peers are dying in that war...the least people can do is pay attention.

I agree totally. Something hinky to me when someone says they don't pay attention to news. There's too much going on in the world - not to mention their own communities - to not pay attention. Between the war, natural disasters or just gas prices - I just don't see how it's possible to not be curious what's going on around you. I could see not following this case (like we have) but to not pay attention to ANY news? If it's honestly true, those people are truly extremely self-absorbed.

Ok . . . stepping off soap box now.

OK here we go.. he does have a problem with the defendant not speaking for themselves if they are up for the death penalty.

I'm am still torn on this young man...

I guess I really won't be able to make up my mind until I hear JB's "Who are you" question :angel:

I'm sitting here thinking if I was a juror and during questioning by the DT I would fall a sleep with CM, JB I would be offended, angered, and find it comic relief all at the same time, then when LDB came up I would be oh wow finally someone who I can follow. This would leave an unconscious impression to trust and believe everything LDB witness is testifying to verses Defense witness.

1001 said he'd want defendant to testify at trial; but would follow Judge's instructions.

Can someone refresh me what the big deal of the helicopters is?

it is beyond baez's comprehension that someone could lead a life in florida and not think the world revolves around ICA, him, and this trial. and he cannot fathom a potential juror not getting that helicopters = him and ica.

so hes wondering if the kid or anyone else is just fibbing when they say they didn't get it.

its totally beyond him. like a two year old is certain the world revolves around him. a two year old and ica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3