2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so wish I had enough money to buy a lap top for this trial, sitting up for this long is killing my back.

Oh Gawd...I can't imagine. I wish you did too!!!! I know I couldn't sit at my desktop that long!!!!

If she is the one who is diabetic, it might have been some kind of insulin problem. I am not a nurse, but maybe one of you "is one", and can elucidate?

My mother was an insulin dependent,Type I diabetic for 56 years! Took excellent care of herself.
If you take insulin,but don't eat enough the insulin will cause your blood sugar to drop so low you act drunk,get silly,belligerant,then non-responsive,unconcious,coma ,death.
A diabetic having an insulin reaction needs an immediate source of sugar.Orange juice,soft drink,m&m's ,if you can get them to take it. It's a 911 if you can't get anything into them.
If you can they bounce back quickly.

Too much info?:crazy:

Ja laughing, seems happy. DT doesn't sound very happy. LOL Good for Team Caylee I suppose.

The defense team just don't learn do they?

Heard Mason say Judge is changing the rules everyday.

I am so puckered up I havn't chatted for days. Just bring on the needle!! (PS I have considered all the mitigating circumstances and AHA moments.) Can I be a juror now? 12 Megavolts @ 200 Amps please.

ssshhhhh they will tun them off someone record the sound quick

DT: Moan, groan, bi**ch, and complain.

I think there's some good jurors seated. lol

I so wish I had enough money to buy a lap top for this trial, sitting up for this long is killing my back.

I tried to lay down with my netbook and it pooped out on me! It's worth about :twocents:

I took a power nap at the suggestion of my cat. It's her solution to everything except an empty plate.
Oh - mine too, i guess :crazy:

My, my we have all had a long week this is exhasting! My DH just called and asked if we could go out for dinner, never said no before so I don't want to spoil my record.

I drag mine all over the house. The other day my husband came home from work and caught me watching in bed, still in my gown, surrounded by food wrappers and two empty coffee mugs, and my hair frazzled. Embarrassing to say the least!

I recovered quickly though and told him since our baby was with grandma, I was having some me time.

Oh Gawd...I can't imagine. I wish you did too!!!! I know I couldn't sit at my desktop that long!!!!
Yes and was just diagnosed with a Z score of -2.3 for my spine and hip bone density. Not sure I can make some of the trial coverage.

what a slip

His rookieness is definitely showing.

Over 30 employees and another co-owner?!? That's no small business . . .

IIRC, he stated the other day that there were only 3 full time employees and the rest were part time. It sounded like a pretty large (sq footage wise) hardware store.

IMO, he should've been excused on Monday. He came off as being very truthful to me.

I believe it was Ashton who just said "I am not demure." LOL

Oh man! Just got my cable and the feed back in time to hear JP say time for a break. They are going to do 3 more tonight though... Will be a late night at this rate.

I just got power back on after 2+ hours... What did I miss.. What number are they up tp on the keeper list??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe