2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The possible Juror numbers thus far that have made it are... 1340, 1232, 1398, 1129, 1312, 1019, 1055, 1319, 1407,1251,1429, and 1119 now!

30 questioned
16 excused
2 struck (1 defense, 1 state)

12 through
6 men
6 women

CM- do you want to serve on this Jury?
PJ- no
CM- why?
ZZ - Because it's now 6.28 on a Sat evening and you want me to be ready to spend 8 weeks away from home, in 48hrs from now- you think- you're gonna call me tomorrow night with more instructions!
Seriously,who can do that with 48hrs notice. I woudl need more than that to make all arrangements needed. Why didn't they do this well in advance of the trial?

So I guess everyone goes home to see their families and ICA stays in Pinnellas? Ohh... she no likey dat.

Things are not well in DT land are they? I fully expect a meltdown of some sort - by someone. I'm just not sure at this point if it will be JB or ICA or possibly CM streaking through the court room to get fired.....................

Please please please....anyone? A quick recap. How many in?

7 females and 5 males..to this point..Ii posted end of thread...Yikes I hate being the last person to post on a closed thread:rocker:

Bolin absent today. 12 jurors in. Some awesome highlights today--esp. Facebook guy, and the woman who lost her son in a car accident and spoke so eloquently about her concerns regarding ICA not reporting Caylee missing/misleading LE...

YNOT!! you forgot the best part - the first five PJ sat there and each said GUILTY. I had the warm fuzzies about that all day! :great:

I cannot hang any longer, my back is just gone. I will not hear monday until after lunch sorry to say due to a doctors appointments. Out a 7am back at noon. Wish I had a laptop more than ever now

:grouphug:

tapping out myself, it's late! :offtobed: :loveyou:

I am reposting this on this thread because I posted it after the bell on the other thread. Any thoughts?

I am not as thrilled with that last guy as much as a lot of you. I didn't like his "none of their business" remark about people who disagreed with him. Unless I misunderstood. If you are trying to come to a unanimous decision, isn't it their business?

He said that in reference to friends/neighbors not jurors.

I have to say in all the years I've watched ICA I've never seen her cross her arms like that - I don't think things are going to well for her in her mind.

I need to see that little play between her and Baez again - boy was that cold!! It was when she came back from the last recess - I'm praying that wftv upload it from that moment but they usually don't.

Interesting that after court ended, all defense team members grabbed their stuff as KC stood there waiting to be addressed....as she was led off, not a SINGLE member of the defense even acknowledged her departure...

BTW....haven't been home long....was Mrs. Bolen in court today?

Wonder if even CA's lawyers are just about ready to dump her.

THAT looks gorgeous - but WHERE IS THE BAR?

Here, here....ynot tripped but I grabbed her tray before it spilled!

shots.jpg

http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/jaime_montes790620/shots.jpg

Yep that is bothering me, JB did not look or talk to his client when they were leaving.

because she just froze his azz out after she came back from the last recess, she totally would not go near him or look at him in anyway - he was shaking his head in disbelief.

I would have sworn the DT was on someone's side other than KC's during much of the questioning today.

No she was not and of further note, I was looking through all 120 court shots on WESH last night and there was only one shot of her, in the very edge of a shot about someone else. I found that most unusual.

It looks like they are just going through the motions, they don't have to like their client just get her off. In fact the bloom is off the rose isn't it....

Does anyone think that there will be no backstrikes from the DT because they are sick of ICA already and just wanna get it over with? LOL

Things are not well in DT land are they? I fully expect a meltdown of some sort - by someone. I'm just not sure at this point if it will be JB or ICA or possibly CM streaking through the court room to get fired.....................

Not only are they on a losing case they are all as dysfunctional as each other.
Major problems in the team.
So said the Atty (? Hischhorn) on NG show last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff