2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking in after shopping and monkeying around with groceries - probably the job I hate the most, putting them away. Thanks for your comments, I will go over them a bit later.

Whooooo Hooooo! Lucky number 12 - another day closer to justice!

Interesting that after court ended, all defense team members grabbed their stuff as KC stood there waiting to be addressed....as she was led off, not a SINGLE member of the defense even acknowledged her departure...

BTW....haven't been home long....was Mrs. Bolen in court today?

Love love love, that guard telling her to go now and pointing the way - It annoys me how ICA is always trying to stall at the end of the day. ICA you are not in charge!

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.....I've been away from a computer ALL DAY LONG...what did I miss? Short summary if you please.

I noticed how ICA likes to "help" by picking up pens, files, and the like to delay her return to the jail. The deputies weren't playing that today, though.

Before 1119 started I thought HHJP said 3 more to go this evening....what happened did I miss a complain about that?

I cannot hang any longer, my back is just gone. I will not hear monday until after lunch sorry to say due to a doctors appointments. Out a 7am back at noon. Wish I had a laptop more than ever now

Does anyone know who is allowed to attend the jury selection. I noticed that there weren't many people there and am curious as to how the few that were, got in.

Interesting that after court ended, all defense team members grabbed their stuff as KC stood there waiting to be addressed....as she was led off, not a SINGLE member of the defense even acknowledged her departure...

No she was not and of further note, I was looking through all 120 court shots on WESH last night and there was only one shot of her, in the very edge of a shot about someone else. I found that most unusual.

Da*n...that door hit my azz hard.... was trying to upload these end of day pics and I got knocked clean over.

hmmmph.jpg

well.jpg

Yep that is bothering me, JB did not look or talk to his client when they were leaving.

I am reposting this on this thread because I posted it after the bell on the other thread. Any thoughts?

I am not as thrilled with that last guy as much as a lot of you. I didn't like his "none of their business" remark about people who disagreed with him. Unless I misunderstood. If you are trying to come to a unanimous decision, isn't it their business?

I come bearing gifts . . .

martinis.jpg

Bolin absent today. 12 jurors in. Some awesome highlights today--esp. Facebook guy, and the woman who lost her son in a car accident and spoke so eloquently about her concerns regarding ICA not reporting Caylee missing/misleading LE...

What I saw was kc appeared to be whining and complaining to AF and gesturing much like she did just after the JB "2 y/o" comment. KC appeared to be speaking to someone off camera. . . later JB came up . . . she spoke in what appeared to be short and curt answers and gestured to him again. AF didn't much acknowledge her and DS spoke to her briefly before KC walked off

ps no RB today in court that I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member