2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want know what chat was about between Guard and casey's Staff member.. I swear it looked like you are following too close and there is no room for you here..

Yes kimster - lunch break until 12:30

Ahhhh ICA looks so happy.,

Yep, then she got 5 guilty's and a real mother and it changed to a PO'ed look in a hurry :floorlaugh:

I feel so badly for that PJ :( I was furious when I saw ICA's PO'ed face while she listened to her. :sick:

Same way I did it, uses windows media player. You can now watch it without any browser opened at all if you want to.

Yes for those that do not know: To place on desktop: Example how to:

Look at this page, at the top in your address bar where the http://www. address is. See the icon to the left of that. Well place mouse over it, hold down left click button on mouse and drag it to your desktop.

Thank you Cher for letting me piggy back on your post.

Yep, then she got 5 guilty's and a real mother and it changed to a PO'ed look in a hurry :floorlaugh:

I feel so badly for that PJ :( I was furious when I saw ICA's PO'ed face while she listened to her. :sick:

Thank You, you just filled me in on everything I missed this morning.

Day 6 of Jury Selection
27894765_320X180.jpg
<--:maddening:

She looks demonic. Maybe I'm a bit biased. Nope, pure evil.

LOL at the test pattern/screech--Ms. Bash, my kitty's tail is all puffed out and he is staring at me accusingly from under the TV stand right now... :floorlaugh:

QUOTE=sleutherontheside;6484655]I'd prefer that over Ann Finnell.[/QUOTE]

:floorlaugh: Thanks, I am now wearing my beverage!

I still want know what chat was about between Guard and casey's Staff member.. I swear it looked like you are following too close and there is no room for you here..

I didn't see it - was it when she left for lunch?

Wow...that woman who lost her son...just wonderful...and incredibly brave.

I missed the interaction between guard and ICA's "staff"--which team member was it?

Also, Brattie, you missed our first REAL "pot juror"... and the one who posted the text of the jury instructions on his Facebook and commented "book coming soon LOL" on it.

I can't stop thinking about the PJ who lost her son. She really took the opportunity to say things to ICA that we would all like to say.
I'm so glad she did.
Another member of Team Caylee.
How do you like them apples ,JB?
She didn't follow the publicity you are so afraid of ,so what happened?
It's called common sense and integrity.

I missed the interaction between guard and ICA's "staff"--which team member was it?

Also, Brattie, you missed our first REAL "pot juror"... and the one who posted the text of the jury instructions on his Facebook and commented "book coming soon LOL" on it.
bbm, I did too... I had to go to the store with ds to get skateboard wheels and lunch...

what happened???

tia

WHAT... r u kidding?

BBM

Look at this page, at the top in your address bar where the http://www. address is. See the icon to the left of that. Well place mouse over it, hold down left click button on mouse and drag it to your desktop.

Thank you so much Lera and Cher. I can't get over how much I learn about my computer from WS. What a time savings. I used to right click and do a shortcut but a virus got half my exe files and I can't do it anymore. I'll have to wait until after the trial to get my computer to a tech. At least using Google Chrome I can get to the trial but not as easily. Thanks again.

Umm, I feel like a dummy, I did not know you could do that! Thank you so much :)

Sadly...the words of that poor mother fell on KC's deaf ears. Once KC heard those words she was miffed and then ready to simply move onto the next one. KC does NOT feel anything but for herself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff