2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they realized they were playing it in error and have the rainbow colors up now.

I closed the jury selection thread. It really was confusing! :crazy:

Once you open it, drag the file onto your desktop, that is what I did, and now whenever court is in session I can just open it from desktop.

Same way I did it, uses windows media player. You can now watch it without any browser opened at all if you want to.

Wow, that loud beep woke me up in a hurry! It was nice to see guilty again though LOL!

OMG my eardrums are damaged .. the test pattern and screech came on with no warning ..
(wearing headphones )

Day 6 of Jury Selection
27894765_320X180.jpg
<--:maddening:

Hey ynot, are we going to be going back to the am thread or a pm thread as it will be after lunch once court returns?

Thanks for the nudge! I will go make us an afternoon thread right this second. :escape:

I'm thinking right about now the DT wishes they had never heard the name Casey A.
This trial is taking up practically every moment of their lives and it's all pro bono......and in the end she will probably be found guilty after everything they have put into it......

OMG test pattern, headphones on, ear drum just got blasted!

OMG my eardrums are damaged .. the test pattern and screech came on with no warning ..
(wearing headphones )

Holy Carp I have the speakers on my desk top full blast si I can clean up the house and listen WOW.......my poor kitah's just lost what little grip on reality they had, from that beep it will take me an hour to get the little black one out from under the bed. :floorlaugh: Not funny but really HA HA!!!

What a "Groundhog Day" moment! I am doing work while listening in the background and thought to myself that all the jurors are beginning to sound alike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff