2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Judge is soooo fair I have never seen anything like it. He just triggers my interest. I loved the Bio on him that was in the paper. He has had his obstacles in life to over come .. and he really has no prejudice.. I just love him..

Oh I think we've seen a little of his prejudice from the way he treated the two PJs who broke the rules.

Can someone please post the CNN link? I'm having trouble finding it for some reason.

I am taking my pups out for their morning saunter, and even though it is clouding over, I'l be kept warm by the thought of those five "Guilty's" one after the other this morning - Bwwaaahaaaa! So glad I didn't miss it!!!

It is another thirty minutes before they resume isn't it?
Which feeds are working today?
Thanks.

I'm here but I missed the 1st hour this morning! Lol. Kinda slept in. Anyway, I'll continue with my juror recaps this afternoon. :) They'll be in the unexcused juror thread (stickied at the top of the forum) and the afternoon session/morning session threads.

You deserve the sleep in for sure!!!

:takeabow: :blowkiss:

ICA in court room...not sure if it is taped or live. I think it is live feed now. REFLECTOR link

This looks like they are back in court now on wftv....it is not from this morning.

So it appeared the Guard got a talkin to by Casey's staff about how to enter the Lair.....

I think you may have misconceived my post. (I am very empathetic for that PJ and for you, as well. My deepest sympathies for your (and the pj's) loss.)

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't cathartic for her, at all. I'm very glad she got to voice that in front of the defendant. And, I'm sure it was cathartic. I just wish it could have happened (for her sake) on day 1, so that she didn't have to waste almost five days sitting in court, waiting.

Truly, no offense intended her or you, or to anyone else who has lost a child.

But as it turns out, I'm glad she was the final prospective juror to be heard from before the break, as this might (kinda doubt it, but might) give Ms. Anthony some things to think about for an hour and a half.

Oh... I didn't take offense or miscontrue your post at all! I just used it as a jumping off place to express my feelings. I agree that it's a shame she had to wait days to speak her piece, but I feel certain she thinks it was worth it.

The judge must have watched NG last night...LOL!

He changed from 12 to 15 now as to when he will swear them in. So are they no longer trying for 20 or will they continue to try to get 5 more alternates? Hope so I think they will need them will a trial this long.

reflector showing kc shuffling her yellow notepad, as usual. She's reviewing her notes incase there is a test later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff