2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: WFTV is rewinding right now. Kind of funny!

Back to begining!

Happy Saturday to all. Thought I would check in and see how things are going. Damn life gets in the way and all.

I will try and read back but anything really exciting happen this am.

As always Justice for Caylee will prevail!!!!

Bash

Well, if Jose is still on the case 'til the end of trial, and KC is convicted, guess what. She will probably write him very long and bizarre letters daily and mail them every stamp opportunity she gets, she will file all the claims she can and he will have to answer to the Courts, she will request a complete copy set of everything (yes, that entire who knows how many thousands pages file) every time she can and he will have to provide it, at his own expense. He is stuck with her for the rest of his life, one way or another, unless he gets off this case somehow very quickly.

Guess ignoring her now is all he has left.

I'd buy her all the writing materials and stamps she would ever need if that is what she would be doing with them.

Thank you everyone for all the succinct "Two Windows for Dummies" instructions!!!!

:blowkiss:

Hey going back to Mr George reading out those facebook comments I was waiting for him to come out with "yo yo yo yo, your motha" - lol I can't wait to watch that section again.

Juror #1123 is up. Son is graduating from high school, planning a trip to the Keys for his sons graduation present (deposits already put down on charter boats and time taken off work). Claiming hardship.

Court back in session. Oops, no it's not. Someone said myorlando is rerunning this morning's tape.

Thank you everyone for all the succinct "Two Windows for Dummies" instructions!!!!

:blowkiss:

Like everything Beach - it is only hard the first time...:waitasec: and I'm thinking you have a lot of legal "stuff" crammed in your brain just now to keep up on this stuff.

Wait, maybe we aren't back in session. Looks like WFTV is playing old video feed..lol.

ITA, she will creep on him until her next target comes along. :crazy:

I'm not sure how it works in Florida, but here in Texas an appellate attorney steps in (if you can get one to accept your case) after a conviction.
If Florida courts operate like this, Jose may have an opportunity to walk away from this train wreck. He may choose hang around the scene though......

RBBM... always, you have reminded me of my current fave viral video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0[/ame]

reflector link is going nuts...LOL they just fast forward the entire day.

Looks like we're back!

Oh good Kaylynn you are here, I will deff check out your morning post looking for your bio on the PJ's

Hi and thanxs for them as usual they are great crib notes for what I missed :seeya:

reflector has a still image of ICA entering the court room, anyone else?

Oh good Kaylynn you are here, I will deff check out your morning post looking for your bio on the PJ's

Hi and thanxs for them as usual they are great crib notes for what I missed :seeya:

I'm here but I missed the 1st hour this morning! Lol. Kinda slept in. Anyway, I'll continue with my juror recaps this afternoon. :) They'll be in the unexcused juror thread (stickied at the top of the forum) and the afternoon session/morning session threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff