2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
COURT BACK IN SESSION
Mosey on over to

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136152"]2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I slept in...did they excuse this man with his fishing trip?

Can someone please post the link, that live cnn one is not showing up for me.

I slept in...did they excuse this man with his fishing trip?

Yeah, because he said he feels she is guilty and couldn't put the feeling aside.
But in all honesty, I think he just really wanted to go on his fishing trip lol.

Morning everyone
DH is home today, I cant just sit on the puter all day

I did hear the poor lady who lost her son, so so sad!!! And she never even blinked an eye!

I was got on the puter at 8:30 to watch.
DH decided to go to our cabin in the woods at 8:45.
Any correlation I wonder??

This gentleman is from this morning--they are re-running the morning and that means we get to hear FIVE "I think she's guilty" statements in a row again!!! A bonus for those who got to sleep in & missed it! (ROFL also hearing CJBP spanking the defense for not weeding these folks out.) :rocker:

Tony P saying 2 is replaying, so wftv must be too - I did not see this mornings, so I don't know - am SO confused!

This gentleman is from this morning--they are re-running the morning and that means we get to hear FIVE "I think she's guilty" statements in a row again!!! A bonus for those who got to sleep in & missed it! (ROFL also hearing CJBP spanking the defense for not weeding these folks out.) :rocker:

Hey ynot, are we going to be going back to the am thread or a pm thread as it will be after lunch once court returns?

Oh I think we've seen a little of his prejudice from the way he treated the two PJs who broke the rules.

One was deliberate to keep himself from serving and the person knew what he was doing by trying to interfer with a court order. While the other one is kind of in a gray area because the PJ knew SA would be checking his Facebook but did not feel he was "discussing" the case facts. He admitted he was just joking with friends. So he is right on the line but apparently he had no deliberate attempt to avoid jury duty. Sometimes people have a hard time with "No" means "Nada". jmo

I just got here so it is nice of them to catch me up...lol

OH is this a rerun????????.. I am confused... I thought they were back in session...???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff