2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I keep having to stop listening to this woman, please don't let her be on the jury. All I see is hung jury because she waffles and talks and doesn't understand and doesn't want to go back to her real life.

Is she done yet?

Agree. A "hung" jury literally. Please someone just strike already.

Seda...give... Sedagive! Give me a Sedagive!

I hope Ann's taking a nap.... poor lady...

Nurses and Teachers. Why so many? Maybe because the employers pay them salary during the trial.

Isn't LOVELY BONES about a child killer?

Not sure about teachers but there are a lot people in the medical field in FL due to the fact there are so many retirees that live here. Big cancer center and VA hospital in the area.

Sounds like she is making a video for an on-line dating service...

OMG I keep having to stop listening to this woman, please don't let her be on the jury. All I see is hung jury because she waffles and talks and doesn't understand and doesn't want to go back to her real life.

Is she done yet?

She understands, but wants to be politically correct with her answers, she wants on badly. She will be poring over the minutiae of this case for 8 months, not 8 weeks..

If she's picked, she would slow down the jury on a decision, she would want to be so precise that the verdict may not be known in our lifetime!!!

Our peeps are dropping like flies. Just strike her already!
It's 4:27 EST
Time's a wastin'

I feel like she thinks this will be like the book John Grisham never wrote, but she gets to be in it!!!!

well I get a small reprieve, my little 4 year old wants to go to sleep....if I am unlucky it will only take 15 minutes :biglaugh: dont suffer too much my darlings :loveyou:

If the defense or the state doesn't strike this lady I will be absolutely floored.

I wish JB would stop calling ICA "Casey". It's skeeving me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13