2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waiting: :waiting: Just strike----- this juror would not be good for either side.

Am I wrong or is the hand under the chin a new pose for ICA? Looks all new and shiney to me.

Did JB ask all the PJ's today the same questions he's asking this lady, or is he tailoring his questions specifically for her?

and good luck to you to break down her juror recap to as short and concise as the others have been.

ps...thank you for all you do

LOL I was just sitting here thinking how I was going to do that. Her juror recap is turning into a stupid novel! I'll try to cut it down.

And, you're welcome! :)

IF this lady went on a Sunday ' field trip' with the jurors, I just know she would get to talking with someone publicly about something off limits. She cannot help herself.

i sure hope the State strikes this lady..as I can envision soooo many notes coming from the foreman because of questions by this juror alone....

I think the DT really wants her because she has already given a headsup that she believes it was an accidental thingy....So its up to the state now!! IMO

Now I get it! The DT doesn't want ANY more pjs today! JP said over at "5p".

eta..looks like they're getting that last one anyway.

IMHO She is a very lonely isolated woman:twocents:

Absolutely agree, reminds me of a lot of lonely folks who live alone and are mostly cut off from social interaction so when they do get a 'captive' audience - the doctor, the person manning the supermarket checkout, anyone they talk and talk and talk and talk...more to be pitied than laughed at.

Oh I don't know...they haven't covered her childhood dreams and aspirations... So much left to cover.

I feel like she thinks this will be like the book John Grisham never wrote, but she gets to be in it!!!!

Yes, the one called 'The Mistrial'.
Meryl Streep will play her..:banghead:

She sounds sweet but I think that she will drive the other jurors nuts.

moo
This will be the jury if this one gets on:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tikaHHRIWM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tikaHHRIWM[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3