2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I keep having to stop listening to this woman, please don't let her be on the jury. All I see is hung jury because she waffles and talks and doesn't understand and doesn't want to go back to her real life.

Is she done yet?

Didn't she say she switched channels immediately?
no - not this morning. She said there was nothing on it about the case - but she was watching this morning.

OMG OMG - St. Pete Times, raised on the Chicago Tribune; Time PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

OMG....this is Andrea Lyon's dream juror.

She'll hang a jury!!!!

Attachments

• dossier on gladys.jpg
    dossier on gladys.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 37
  • don't insult me gladys.jpg
    don't insult me gladys.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 38
Reminds me of convos with my G'Ma: "And today I ate six peas...green, not blackeyed...and 18 bites of chicken...baked, not fried...and four bites of bread...but no butter! My doctor says I can't have butter....and....and....and....and...."

:floorlaugh:

No Tulessa, as I watched it too. She knew the whole story and talked about the Innocence Project. She didn't follow the judges instructions, obviously. Why is she still here?

PJ said she doesn't subscribe to many magazines . . . she likes to pick them up USED! (OMG, I saw that woman at the Dr's office last week!)

LOL...Oh I also like....blah blah blah and I was raised on the Chicago Tribune - sigh. Now going through every magazine she has ever read...
She is hilarious - she pauses like she is finished and then she starts up again!

I would commit Hari Kari if I had to be sequestered along with this PJ for more than 2 days!

Don't like her - hope DT strikes

the horse can't see the cart anymore and went back to the stable a long time ago

This lady seems like a very sweet lady, but I feel she volunteers way too much information rather than to just answer the questions.

JMHO

Nurses and Teachers. Why so many? Maybe because the employers pay them salary during the trial.

Isn't LOVELY BONES about a child killer?

Yes it is...14 year old murdered and how she watches her family after death. Sounds like it would be horrible to read but it is really very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214