2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, anyone notice that all of the jurors with young children are being struck one by one and the state doesn't seem to be challenging this? :waitasec:

I don't think there's 'cause'? :waitasec:

I dunno, it's so obvious what the DT is doing..They're not just looking to get rid of jurors with young kids they also want a 'dumbed-down' jury..It looks like they're gonna get it too from what I've seen..<sigh>

Over 600 people viewing this thread . . . no problems . . . THANKS !!!!!!!!

I was just wondering how long it has been since Casey has even seen a picture of Caylee after looking at some of yours. I wonder if she will have any reaction at all when she sees a picture of Caylee during trial.

Horse.jpg

In tears.....spit out my drink......crying here.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think they should pick potential jurists who have heard very little or nothing about this case period. This question as whether the potential juror could put aside all that he heard and what he believes and only go back the trial evidence is a question that nobody can answer honestly I think, unless they say "I don't know"...that is if they have heard much about the case. Anyone agree?

Are we still waiting... HHJBP said 5 minutes, and it looks like 15 minutes to me now?? correct??

Please don't post about people's feet/hands/body anything that will get our thread closed down!!!! Please be kind.

Man, they let two or three good ones go yesterday and earlier today and now I'm not encouraged by what I've been hearing lately. This is painful.
:tears::panic::ohoh::noooo::waiting::sigh:
:therethere::laughcry::ohdear::crosseyed::nerves: :scream:.....:twocents:

Question is there a smiley out there of a horse before the cart because throughout the trial when guilt is proven I think that smiley will be useful

Also, anyone notice that all of the jurors with young children are being struck one by one and the state doesn't seem to be challenging this? :waitasec:

I notice..

but im kinda thinking, just my 2 cents that SA knows they have a solid case, knows they have plenty to convict ica..know sthey will get a guilty verdict..

maybe thats why the sa isnt challenging? jmo, my thoughts..

I could be really wrong tho, if so, pass the salt with my crow

Thinking out loud here..
1. Does ICA realize her "Staff" is fighting to save her life...

2. Perhaps she is adjusted to jail..like they say about children They really do need and want boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member