2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be answering forum rules questions until the top of the hour - or 8AM PST. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136411"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Click the linkj above.

I am so glad the 11 are on their way... as soon as one more with no challenges I bet we never see hhjp move so fast in his robes!

Why do they specificly keep asking if the PJ;s watched Geraldo?

Should I go back and watch Geraldo for clues ? Is Geraldo on the witness list?

He's buddies with JB and JB has been on his show quite a bit.

Didn't JA leave early too? and only LDB was left there? JA knew too he better go get his ducks up and read up on case law about it to argue for mistrial. OH WOW, I think this is what is going on!

Why do they specificly keep asking if the PJ;s watched Geraldo?

Should I go back and watch Geraldo for clues ? Is Geraldo on the witness list?

Because Baez has been on his show and was photographed out with him on his yacht.

If we are to "presume" that ICA is innocent, her behavior as a "victim" of someone killing her baby daughter is nowhere near what a victim of such a crime could behave as in this court involvement. My 24 yr old daughter is attending the pretrial for a friend who was murdered for $95 while trying to buy a cellphone from craigslist this morning, and she as a friend of the victim is a wreck! My prayers go out to the family of Jonathon Clements.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/arti...cops_and_courts/doc4d5ff83953812293213714.txt

Oh bless - I am so very sorry. My prayers go out as well.

For all the victims!

Mel

feed back on ICA's door - here she comes

and it seems DS made it in finally

Warning Do Not step away from your computer for even two minutes...because when you return you will have 5 pages to catch up on. :great:

She's back, and Sims is fiddling with that laptop. Wave to them everybody!

ETA - AF is being serious, going thru her papers, so now ICA has to start her little paralegal work. Sheesh.

Now you are talking crazy Chiquita71, you have Zen alright, but what ICA has got isn't on the same page as you are, she's in an entirely different book.:great:

:heart: Any Zen I have, I received from Websleuths. Truly. I have never been able to express myself like I have here. It is everyone else that is here, you are here to be positive-and it shows. logicalgirl you and so many others, have been so accepting of me. I never experienced that before. :tyou:

So after they swear in the jurors, how long until the actual trial begins?

ablins~ :wave: Thank you! Good question. I would very much like to know that too. TIA to anyone who does know. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888