2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be thinking that these new outfits will be hers ‘after’. Let’s hope that if the state of FL is paying for them they get donated to a homeless shelter or church.

I know, I know, I hear ya :)

I get sucked in trying to figure her out.

Right!? Me. Too. When it is a waist. :lol: I spelled it (waist) here. But I spelled it correctly next. A total. Waste.

My mind is mush.

Are they showing anything live? What is going on today? Just went on WESH and fox and live feed not working. TIA

wait, maybe ICA is happy because the DT ran out to file a motion for mistrial because JA stated the name of juror!

ITA
I know I am having a hard time controlling MY emotions...am I to believe that ICA is more zen than I? :dunno:

:blowkiss:

KC going with flow for the consideration of all mankind, all life forms, and herself. Nope.

She just doesn't care. She is not going with the flow, she is tipping again. :crazy:

I know, I know, I hear ya :)

I get sucked in trying to figure her out.

LOL - I hear you and me too - but I've just had time this morning to have my "get real LG" chat with myself already this morning.

I have to keep talking to myself to not get completely derailed with this jury choosing process....:crazy:

KC may seem perky and happy today. She gets to converse with someone close to her own age. That long walk to her "prison cell" will be very lonely.

Sorry if this is a dumb question....do they have to actually question 8 more PJ's to find the 8 alternates or do they just go back and choose 8 from previously questioned ones?

wasn't the name of the juror JA shouted out the AA they tried to strike and the judge denied? I bet that is what is going on...the DT left early to run and type up the motion and prepare to argue the mistrial based off of JA saying the name of juror in open court?

wait, maybe ICA is happy because the DT ran out to file a motion for mistrial because JA stated the name of juror!

I don't know if that's possible but you could be right thinking he's causing a stink about it.

I think so too, but I am now seeing what CM describes as a "girl". She is acting as if she is in Jr. High. Passing notes in class to her best beau. Upset and having a hissy fit because he's not paying enough attention to her. Complaining that she does not have a chair like his (which you can see on the video where he tells her she is acting like a 2-yr-old) followed by JB and CM having switched to the smaller chairs the following day to appease her. They may have to give in to her to keep her from overly acting out (temper) which now makes sense with the A's. We really don't know what KC is capable of but I have a feeling we will begin to find out. She could have been way out of control and the A's were not able to reign her back in. GA as much as said it himself.

KC is also in a control struggle with her guard. The guard appeared to have told her let's go this morning at the break and KC kept herself busy at the table but the guard pushed it. KC was not happy. I think they are starting to clamp down on her so it may get interesting before the day is through. I don't think the guards are in any mood to put up with her attitude. jmo

BBM Oh tell me they didn't really do this. <Oakley SCREAMS!>

Right before the break LB tried to bring up some sort of transcript about the juror who HHJP denied them a strike on the other day...this would be 1319 I suppose. HHJP said they would discuss later as lead counsel was not in the room. Wonder what the SA found??

KC may seem perky and happy today. She gets to converse with someone close to her own age. That long walk to her "prison cell" will be very lonely.

Has anyone tried to get a visitor log from Pinellas? Not that there is much downtime for visiting.

Sorry if this is a dumb question....do they have to actually question 8 more PJ's to find the 8 alternates or do they just go back and choose 8 from previously questioned ones?
I don't think there is 8 more that haven't been stricken already..

My thoughts while I was getting dinner ready at 6:30 in the morning (organic chicken marinating in b-que sauce, batch of brownies in the oven, rice/corn) -- even ran the dishwasher.

ICA is so happy today because she's in the know of the DT's strategy to stall the jury selection. Notice how CM and JB flew out of the courtroom before the judge even said dismissed? I mean - poof be gone? That's no koinky-dink.

Then Ms. ICA I'm so happy struts off to her holding cell without a care in the world.

Something is going on!!!!

MOO of course --

Mel

Ruh roh my workmen are speaking in Spanish. Little do they know I can understand some so they better be nice. They seem nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude