2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paralegal KC straight to work circling something on the sheet, going around about 4 or 5 times on that one item.

This is the happiest I've ever seen her

She acts like she is at a social gathering, instead of jury selection in her murder trial. UGH

Now I get it, she's talking about getting a cold. Making gestures of a runny nose, and pointing to her throat to AF. It's ALWAYS about ICA isn't it.

Looks like a pink collared shirt under a v-neck pink sweater. No bangs, hair pulled back.

Sheesh, why don't they hand her a lollipop and put her in a plaid skirt and be done with it.

ICA is smiling, talking, using her hands, it's a good day in ICA land!

I do hope the judge allows for plenty of alternates. I don't know the accuracy of what I found on the internet, but for the OJ trial quote: In removing juror Ann-Marie Jamison, Fujisaki accused her of improper conduct. Jamison said all she did was compliment the tie a paralegal for the plaintiffs was wearing. But according to a transcript of a closed-door meeting in the judge's chambers Monday, she twice made efforts to contact participants in the trial.
The dismissed juror was the fourth juror or alternate to be dismissed. One was removed for drinking, one for dozing through testimony and one because of ill health. The pool of alternate jurors is down to five.

the mercer is the other atty in attendence...kinda like the inmate will be training her..not a lot of love between them...

Looks like a pink collared shirt under a v-neck pink sweater. No bangs, hair pulled back.

Sheesh, why don't they hand her a lollipop and put her in a plaid skirt and be done with it.

ICA is smiling, talking, using her hands, it's a good day in ICA land!

I have a feeling the real casey would have never worn pink or ruffles.:twocents:

Morning sleuthers! Hoping that at the end of the day, we have a jury!

Paralegal KC straight to work circling something on the sheet, going around about 4 or 5 times on that one item.

(Serious) I have a strange feeling she's writing/drawing inane babble that has nothing to do with the case. As for her demeanor... bi-polar anyone?

There's not a day that doesn't go by, that I think about my brother and shed tears. This is so shocking to me. :(

Running a tad late this morning getting off to work, currently waiting for husband to come out of the shower, but..... I wanted to say 'Morning'!! and best to you all today. (Can't wait to get to work to watch yet another day in the life of KC!!

:)

Court is in session

jury selection thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136432"]2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There's not a day that doesn't go by, that I think about my brother and shed tears. This is so shocking to me. :(

:grouphug: I know this must be so terrible for you to see. I'm so sorry.

Oh JA ! Said the jurors name. Bet she won't appreciate that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove