2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ICA is a very different than the one we saw a couple of days ago...
Today

ica6-1.jpg

Last Week
ICA53.jpg

ICA appears to be very animated today and very chatty, waving her hands in a descriptive manner, giggling, and chatting it up with the lady sitting next to her. She does not look like someone on trial for the murder of her daughter. jmo

It's a full moon. Maybe her team visited her last night because it looked as if she were describing an event that happened to her that was funny. jmo

I kind of like pink on ICA Soulmagent - It really emphasizes her red face when she is getting angry at PJ's saying "I think she is guilty"!

I thought it was FG that wasn't there yet? I'm sure JB was there because he was striking PJ. Although I didn't notice Mason, is he there?

yes he is...he was the one who tried to humor HHJP with that fraudian slip when jb said "strike the judge".....:sick:

Once the judge seats the jury, the DT will move to strike the whole jury ... delay delay delay...

Not saying it will work but they will try it anyway!!

Maybe ICA is just relieved her trial didn't start today as scheduled. She only thinks in the present so it doesn't occur to her that it will be here soon enough. MOO

You can't delay the inevitable. It would be in JB interest to not strike, get a jury seated and get this trial over with already! If a jury is not seated today... they will be back in court at 830 am tomorrow... your delay tatics are totally transparent JB.

I don't think JB wants the trial to be over. This is his one and only big ticket. We know he already made $250,000 from ABC, who knows how much from any other sources. In fact, the $250,000 is a he** lot more than he would have made if KC had already claimed indigence and he was Court-appointed. Once it is over he is toast.

I am sure CM could care less, he may want to get on with it so he can retire.

Both Mason and Baez were there, Baez nipped out for some reason.

STRIKES (my notes)
pros. - #???? seat 6
def. - #1129 seat 3
pros. - #1407 seat 17
def. - #1232 seat 2
pros. - #1426 seat 32
def. - #1119 deat 28

I don't think JB can be called "lead counsel" on a death penalty case can he? I dunno...

He IS lead counsel. KC "retained" him.

I do think the Judge would prefer it be CM, and will wait until CM is there too.

Where did JB go? Did he leave?

As this trial goes on I think we will see more and more meltdowns by ICA as it finally sinks into her that this is about her life, but I'm still not seeing that she has any remorse. *sigh* I try so hard to raise my child to be a responsible citizen. I want to see her on a jury, not facing one.

Speaking of which I'm thanking all of you ahead of time for your posts - the teen queen is having her lower wisdom teeth out late morning so I'll be otherwise occupied for awhile. And I have to buy a toaster, but that's too long a story!

Good Morning! I guess the theme for today would be
"And Then There Were Eleven".
What a shame that all of those people got sent home.:(

No, he was there. Because he accidentally tried to strike HHJP. :floorlaugh:

Freudian slip IMO. I was thinking last night - can you imagine what chaos this trial would be in by now if Stan The Man was still the judge? God knows I loved him but no way would he have his group under control like HHJP does...

STRIKES (my notes)
pros. - #???? seat 6
def. - #1129 seat 3
pros. - #1407 seat 17
def. - #1232 seat 2
pros. - #1426 seat 32
def. - #1119 deat 28

Take it for what it's worth but TonyP from ClickOrlando just said that the Nurse from Pittsburgh was struck by the State. If so, seat 6 would have been Juror # 1312.

I dont think pink is ICA color. It doesnt soften her like it is supposed to. Yesterday she looked better but really I would like to see her in a chokingly tight rope.

Her actions in court are extremely disturbing.

I SO wish the PJs (and jurors once they're selected) could see this creature whooping it up with her pals before they come into the room. I simply can not fathom what she finds so amusing about any part of this. It's extremely disturbing and infuriating. :maddening:

Yes, no way has Cindy selected the latest clothing, this is the best I've seen her look in about 2 1/2 years, so it has to be someone else. Trying different looks, different colours, layering, etc - The could get Carson to give her a complete makeover and it will still do them no good.

Other attorney is Elizabeth Fryer.

I heard JCasares say last night, it's the attorney's responsibility to get her clothes...so she believes it's the DT who are picking her clothing out..seems they have done a better job than CA...JMHO

Take it for what it's worth but TonyP from ClickOrlando just said that the Nurse from Pittsburgh was struck by the State. If so, seat 6 would have been Juror # 1312.

Thanks - that's what I was looking for. I'll hold tight with that until (if/when) we hear differently

STRIKES (my notes)
pros. - #???? seat 6
def. - #1129 seat 3
pros. - #1407 seat 17
def. - #1232 seat 2
pros. - #1426 seat 32
def. - #1119 deat 28
this would gel with what wesh tweeted.. that the first one struck was 1312 (female anesthesia nurse)

what a goat rope eh?

Yes, no way has Cindy selected the latest clothing, this is the best I've seen her look in about 2 1/2 years, so it has to be someone else. Trying different looks, different colours, layering, etc - The could get Carson to give her a complete makeover and it will still do them no good.

Other attorney is Elizabeth Fryer.

So far she has had a different outfit for each day in Clearwater, I wonder who paid for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila