2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christie on IS asks some really ditzy questions...

Yesterday she was reporting that people in Seattle were upset over our rains that never seem to go away lately....GEE --- you should see any of my "spring" plants...they still aren't in bloom...and YES it is raining here~ :maddening: However, sun is supposed to shine sometime---

Quit talking about her inappropriate behavior! Darn it all, they're going to keep reading our comments and make her practice being a legit caring person! :great: Then she'll have her faux grieving act down by the time she gets in front of a jury, when it actually matters!

We need code for her "awesome" behavior...how she's such a concerned, grieving mother who lost her child...and doesn't know what happened!

:truce:

P.S. Baez and DT: You're welcome for all her feedback from people who actually "get it."

Although both sides only have 5 strikes each, the state is still in the stronger position. Let's see if JB & Co have the cajones to use all their strikes to delay the swearing in. Is he going all in???!!

It is really bothering me that ICA is so happy today. What does she know that we don't? I would say it is an act...but who knows? :dunno:

STRIKES (my notes)
pros. - #???? seat 6
def. - #1129 seat 3
pros. - #1407 seat 17
def. - #1232 seat 2
pros. - #1426 seat 32
def. - #1119 deat 28
its hard to tell. When they go by seat #'s. Those were the seat numbers they had in the original pool - BUT - if you look at them in the order that they were put through -

#1129 was in FINAL seat 3

and #1232 was in FINAL seat 2

but then they went to seats 32 and 28 - so I don't know.

FINAL seat #17 was #3397

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think JB wants the trial to be over. This is his one and only big ticket. We know he already made $250,000 from ABC, who knows how much from any other sources. In fact, the $250,000 is a he** lot more than he would have made if KC had already claimed indigence and he was Court-appointed. Once it is over he is toast.

I am sure CM could care less, he may want to get on with it so he can retire.

Doesn't Mason have at least two other fairly cases he has signed on to while he was on this case also? I do think he's not happy with the negative publicity he is getting with this trial.

zoey,
the weather here in michigan is the same and it is driving me crazy! I think my wandering jew baskets are like "wtf! why did you take me from the greenhouse" I am just about ready to knit them little sweaters ;-)

It is really bothering me that ICA is so happy today. What does she know that we don't? I would say it is an act...but who knows? :dunno:

Who knows what BS Mason, Baez and Finnell are peddling - they could be telling her all sorts of things, delayed trial, never seat a jury here, don't worry we'll have more time to get that evidence thrown out.??

its hard to tell. When they go by seat #'s. Those were the seat numbers they had in the original pool - BUT - if you look at them in the order that they were put through -

#1129 was in FINAL seat 3

and #1232 was in FINAL seat 2

but then they went to seats 32 and 28 - so I don't know.

FINAL seat #17 was #3397

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think bigfatmommydog has it right... the seat numbers are not "actual" which is confusing us all...

This ICA is a very different than the one we saw a couple of days ago...
Today

ica6-1.jpg

Last Week
ICA53.jpg

The squirrel my dad hit with my car that I never paid for was THIS BIG! I love vanilla. Have the prices of RV's gone up? How many days are in May? When this is over, let's all get matching tatoos!

I don't think JB wants the trial to be over. This is his one and only big ticket. We know he already made $250,000 from ABC, who knows how much from any other sources. In fact, the $250,000 is a he** lot more than he would have made if KC had already claimed indigence and he was Court-appointed. Once it is over he is toast.

I am sure CM could care less, he may want to get on with it so he can retire.

That is exactly what I was thinking !!

Since the DT has been dressing kc . . . she has looked much better and more appropriate for court (IMO). I would bet my last dollar that AF chose the baby blue w/pearls sweater she wore the first day and kc kept trying to hand back (no one would take it back) that we all fondly referred to as the blankie she was carrying.

Quit talking about her inappropriate behavior! Darn it all, they're going to keep reading our comments and make her practice being a legit caring person! :great: Then she'll have her faux grieving act down by the time she gets in front of a jury, when it actually matters!

We need code for her "awesome" behavior...how she's such a concerned, grieving mother who lost her child...and doesn't know what happened!

:truce:

P.S. Baez and DT: You're welcome for all her feedback from people who actually "get it."

:wave: DEPUTYDAWG :thumb:

I see what you are saying, but I don't think anything they do can make Casey act normal. And, I think anyone on the jury will be as put off by her on day three as we are after all this time. But, I do see what you are saying. I don't think I can really hold back my opinions, tho'... :innocent:

:cow:

The squirrel my dad hit with my car that I never paid for was THIS BIG! I love vanilla. Have the prices of RV's gone up? How many days are in May? When this is over, let's all get matching tatoos!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member