2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly enough, from what we may, or may not have overheard yesterday, the State sort of agrees with the DT on this. Yesterday it seemed that the judge was using the threat of swearing in to force both sides to use up their challenges.

Judge Perry seems to be very aware of the case Ms. Fryer is referring to. He is asking her questions.

Good Morning!
This is going to be a long hard day. This DT is driving me insane...

She seems to have a lot of confidence, hope JP smacks her down real fast!!!:great:

Ms. Fryer - We are fishing in the dark, we don't know who is going to come.

Is she accusing HH of abusing his power? Wow!

This Atty is trying to argue case law w/HHBP . . . He is not buying into her argument . . . they cannot use a pre-emptory strike on alternates they will be able to have one on the alternates but cannot carry over pre-emptory over to the alternates if they have back strickes left.

If Fryer keeps using the word "abuse" and Judge in the same sentence she is going to wear out JPerry's patience.

She might as well say "Your honor, we also don't have a defense and we don't know what else to do at this juncture!"

Let me guess, they are complaining about being forced to backstrike before the entire pool is selected?

I am at work and cant tune in.

I never post cause I am to busy chasing after my two little girls but I just wanted to say I heart this judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean