2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the DT wants to portray a mourning ICA thus the black top. Also per IS DT has 1 strike left and SA has 4.

JB - I've decided to make a motion up on the spot. Do you want to hear it? :floorlaugh:

Kc wearing black v neck blouse (first time I haven't seen her in pastel colors) sporting the Snookie-Doo bump in her pony tail. She is wiping off a pen with a kleenex . . . in comes the Judge. (Got my coffee and it's 5:31 am my time) Morning Peeps!

Did you see the smug look on her face while she was wiping that pen?

Could this be what Ms Fryer and Jeremy Lyons were cooking up yesterday?

Here we go, another motion from the DT!!! Judge not happy!

Looks like she wrote whatever she is going to say down.

JB - We have a motion, CM went to get ms. Fryer she is going to argue it. Want to start off with that.

LDB - we don't have a motion?

JB - (after an inquiry by HH) it's not in writing yet, it's about jury selection process.

HH - we are supposed to be selecting a jury don't get mad when I keep you late...

HHBP You realize that we are supposed to start selection this morning so don't get angry with me if I keep you here late toady. JB's sidekick passing out written documents to SA and Judge . . . up to object to current method of procedure of picking the jurors. . . .HHBP said this procedure was announced months in the past.

Fryer is going to last about 2 mins with the Judge!

They are objecting to the procedure of jury selection.

CJBP is saying they have known this for quite a while.

DT is just upset they have almost used up all their strikes.. their bad!

Wow, defense sounds totally unprepared this morning...?

I just love HHJP with that knowing look on his face, but letting them have their say anyways :D

jury3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member