DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is loving this!!! This trial will never get started!!:banghead::banghead:

j7sx1c.jpg

67tn5y.jpg

CJBP: The only courts that have spare courtrooms are rural because they don't use them as much. Uses Bristol as an example. Would use community center in Bristol.

(Subtext: Get this DONE JB, or we are going someplace where you will NOT like the jury pool....)

IMHO, I'm throwing my hands up in the air on this one. A jury will NOT be seated in P-county, and that is exactly what the DT wants. We can expect to wait a week to find a courtroom, then another 2 weeks to go through jurors. Rinse and repeat.

MOO

Mel

You'd think after all this time JB would be bucking to get out of the gate and get this trial started instead of his snarkiness trying to delay so close to trial.

OMG, I cannot stand this much longer..........I despise the defense team

As long as the defense does not get anymore strikes I am fine with going through the other 15. We lost some good people and I want this last guy out.

Okay, so I went to the Doctor's, got my ear flushed out (I can hear again! :great: ), picked up some breakfast...and they still haven't finished the guy I was listening to when I left. :banghead:

I love this judge... wait I think I already said that:
He's so considerate... tells it like it is, and is thinking about the jury and their inconvenience. I'm glad he got this case

So.. Does this mean they are going to have to go somewhere else and start all over ??

lol - HHJP "We won't go to Liberty county - Bristol" In order to have a facility large enough they would have to meet in the community center.

Wouldn't THAT be a circus?

Oh - HHJP is paying for hotel rooms since Tuesday (in Orlando)

To keep delaying this is not only a waste of time but a waste of tax dollars as well. They will tie this up forever if he lets them....I'll die if they start over....thats just ridiculous!

Taxpayers are lost in this process right along with poor little Caylee............KC needs to be convicted and this needs to be done with NOW

I feel sorry for the Judge. He has done everything possible to rein the defense team in.
They are just impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member