2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to give you all a little chuckle.
I was kinda glad that J/S was canceled this afternoon as I had a Dr's appointment. All went well until I stepped off the curb after my appointment, I fell. Yes, in front of God and everybody else. I hurt my ankle and skinned up my knee. Pretty darn sore right now. There's a bar right next door to the clinic and I told the ladies who had come to my rescue "I swear I didn't come out of there". So I went to MC D's got me an iced mocha and darned if I didn't drop the dang thing trying to get in my gate. I think that's what I get for being glad that this afternoon's session was canceled.

Oh no, I am so sorry you had such a rough afternoon :(

I'm hoping to give you all a little chuckle.
I was kinda glad that J/S was canceled this afternoon as I had a Dr's appointment. All went well until I stepped off the curb after my appointment, I fell. Yes, in front of God and everybody else. I hurt my ankle and skinned up my knee. Pretty darn sore right now. There's a bar right next door to the clinic and I told the ladies who had come to my rescue "I swear I didn't come out of there". So I went to MC D's got me an iced mocha and darned if I didn't drop the dang thing trying to get in my gate. I think that's what I get for being glad that this afternoon's session was canceled.

Bless your heart..I hope you're okay.

Orlando Sentinel reports Baez was seen smiling with other DT AFTER he sent the text to the media. I guess he handled the private matter from Clearwater ...?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2431463.story

And there it is:

Quote:
Later in the afternoon, Baez told the Orlando Sentinel via a text message: "Today's adjournment was due to a private matter. Please stop the speculation, as jury selection will continue at 8:30 tomorrow morning. No further statements will be made."

After that, Baez was spotted smiling with other defense attorneys in his car outside a hotel near the Pinellas County Courthouse.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-trial-week-two-wedne20110518,0,2431463.story

So, it certainly wasn't that he was sick or that any of his family needed him. He stayed in Pinellas and HHJP went home.

It was a private matter that he really didn't need to leave Pinellas county for. Wasn't anything pressing in Orange county. So, couldn't be filing any motions.

That leaves us with: plea deal or he's been fired.

I really think he got the boot.

And there it is:

Quote:
Later in the afternoon, Baez told the Orlando Sentinel via a text message: "Today's adjournment was due to a private matter. Please stop the speculation, as jury selection will continue at 8:30 tomorrow morning. No further statements will be made."

After that, Baez was spotted smiling with other defense attorneys in his car outside a hotel near the Pinellas County Courthouse.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-trial-week-two-wedne20110518,0,2431463.story

So, it certainly wasn't that he was sick or that any of his family needed him. He stayed in Pinellas and HHJP went home.

It was a private matter that he really didn't need to leave Pinellas county for. Wasn't anything pressing in Orange county. So, couldn't be filing any motions.

Now I really can't wait for 8:30 am to come...................................the suspense is killing me...........

And there it is:

Quote:

Would he be smiling? Maybe he is relieved? We can only hope though!

Would he be smiling? Maybe he is relieved? We can only hope though!
Yea, his smarmy self. I think he wouldn't be caught dead frowning and all upset. He's gonna act like this hasn't phased him at all. We'll see. It might not be. But why was he still at the hotel in Pinellas late in the afternoon? Private matter? Where? At the hotel he staying at? He doesn't live in Pinellas - he's 2 hours from home. Wouldn't a private matter taken him home? Oh who knows - maybe his hotel room was robbed.

Is it 8:30 AM yet?????

So which would be better in your opinion:

He got the boot or she accepted a plea deal???

I just want it to be 8:30 eastern standard time now. I can not stand the suspense. Trial, when ever it gets here is probably going to make me nuts. Patience is sometimes not one of my virtues. At least not in these circumstances.:maddening:

I just want it to be 8:30 eastern standard time now. I can not stand the suspense. Trial, when ever it gets here is probably going to make me nuts. Patience is sometimes not one of my virtues. At least not in these circumstances.:maddening:

It's 7:30 am CST for me and I feel just like you do!!!

I just took some Nyquil! I can't take it any longer. I just want to wake up and have it be morning already!! Hope it kicks in pretty quick!

My company is coming at 1pm instead of the evening. They are going to hear the TV blasting with In Session on and I will be walking around with my computer in my hand. They are from Clearwater, so hopefully they will understand and won't think I am loosing my mind. At least all of you understand.

I still think this has all to do with the trademark of Caylee's name. Casey has that right to claim it, not her mother...I think Baez stepped in to do something about it at Casey's request.

My company is coming at 1pm instead of the evening. They are going to hear the TV blasting with In Session on and I will be walking around with my computer in my hand. They are from Clearwater, so hopefully they will understand and won't think I am loosing my mind. At least all of you understand.

We understand completely :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member