2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think this has all to do with the trademark of Caylee's name. Casey has that right to claim it, not her mother...I think Baez stepped in to do something about it at Casey's request.
Anyone else from the team could have done so and the jury selection could have proceeded. I don't think that JP would have allowed this.

moo

I am wondering if JB went to se ICA tonight in her jail cell after his important business was done..........

I am wondering if JB went to se ICA tonight in her jail cell after his important business was done..........

Hmmm, good question

I saw the video of Mason leaving the court house and to me he had a look of concern on his face ....he wasn't his usual self

Just a side note ... State does not want germs

Attachments

• purc.jpg
    purc.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 58
I still think this has all to do with the trademark of Caylee's name. Casey has that right to claim it, not her mother...I think Baez stepped in to do something about it at Casey's request.

I was wondering how the A's were going to accomplish that since ICA is still next of kin???

I still can't believe they but this young Attorney up there this am to try tha BS on Perry .. He is educating her ..how dare they try to educate HIM!!

RL intruded...***imagine that!*** and I have sooo enjoyed reading every single one of your posts! I have a few comments:

1)I am ready and willing to meet other michiganders at the rogue waffle house. I will be ordering topped, covered, smothered and chunked with extra, extra onions

2)tofu is good! you guys need to let ME cook you some up. You won't barf, I promise and you most likely will say, "what is this? It is so good!" ((I am mostly vegetarian until I go to waffle house and order topped, covered, smothered and chunked))

3)logical girl: I hope you didn't shave your legs for the rapture yet! I am going to take a personal vow to grow out my leg hairs until this reaches it's completion... maybe by the time that happens I can have matching snookie bumps over my kneecaps like casey's jail doo.

4)thank you mods and and of course Tricia for all your hard work fitting all of us in this space. I was here in 2008 when we could not all fit... I have followed this case since the first headline of Caylee missing. I wouldn't miss justice for her for anything in the world and I am glad hhjp is here for the ride.

5)wtf is up with this baez issue? I thought I had a good idea (my earlier opinion was that it truly was personal and he is ready to work to seat this jury).. but now after all my media exposure that there may be a plea, etc I am slaughtered by pre trial publicity LOL... I think I will still stick by my opinion however... I guess we will see at 0830 tomorrow

6)if I dream one more night about jury selection I think I will scream!

7)AF looks like toodles from the movie Hook and I cannot get it out of my mind no matter how much brain bleach I use.

8)strawberry: I am going to send you gift cards to applebees.. no one should ever have to eat milk and whatever else you ate for dinner LOL

9)let the goat rope continue (I think it will be a goat rope until it is done)

I'm hoping to give you all a little chuckle.
I was kinda glad that J/S was canceled this afternoon as I had a Dr's appointment. All went well until I stepped off the curb after my appointment, I fell. Yes, in front of God and everybody else. I hurt my ankle and skinned up my knee. Pretty darn sore right now. There's a bar right next door to the clinic and I told the ladies who had come to my rescue "I swear I didn't come out of there". So I went to MC D's got me an iced mocha and darned if I didn't drop the dang thing trying to get in my gate. I think that's what I get for being glad that this afternoon's session was canceled.

Oh my, I'm so sorry. It's a full moon tonight isn't it? If I were you, I'd crawl under the covers and not move!

Hugs,

Mel

just throwing this out there because I have always wondered... but I thought I read somewhere that Casey was growing her hair out for a specific reason>> has anyone heard of this?? or know more about it? tia//

we all know inmates can get a haircut... Look at Misty Croslin..

is there any chance that he really did have a personal emergency to tend to? family member died perhaps? maybe KC crying was b/c she's a drama-queen?

Now I really can't wait for 8:30 am to come...................................the suspense is killing me...........

I think we should all take some time to get.some.sleep.tonight! Wake up nice and refreshed, and not grumpy (like I do all the time). I'm gonna turn on the tele, and try to be snoring by 9:00. Then up by 5:00 AM to get ready for the "word" (west coaster here).

Nighty night all. Thanks for being such great sleuthers today!

Mel

Hmmm, good question

I saw the video of Mason leaving the court house and to me he had a look of concern on his face ....he wasn't his usual self

I agree, but I loved that he left without one word to the media. Not even "no comment". A man after my own heart.

is there any chance that he really did have a personal emergency to tend to? family member died perhaps? maybe KC crying was b/c she's a drama-queen?

Then why did he stay in P-county? If a family member died, he would have high tailed it to a hospital to say good-bye, or talk via phone during that long lunch break. Nah!

MOO

Mel

I'm hoping to give you all a little chuckle.
I was kinda glad that J/S was canceled this afternoon as I had a Dr's appointment. All went well until I stepped off the curb after my appointment, I fell. Yes, in front of God and everybody else. I hurt my ankle and skinned up my knee. Pretty darn sore right now. There's a bar right next door to the clinic and I told the ladies who had come to my rescue "I swear I didn't come out of there". So I went to MC D's got me an iced mocha and darned if I didn't drop the dang thing trying to get in my gate. I think that's what I get for being glad that this afternoon's session was canceled.

I'm sorry to hear about your fall and hope you're resting tonight and keeping your ankle elevated. :grouphug:

see you guys at 0830...

I think we may possibly set a new record on users tomorrow at 0830.....

((and remember..or keep in the back of your minds... that Baez loves to file things either very early or very late... like the motion that was argued at the start of business today))

great.. now I am going to have stress dreams about this....

see you all in the morning...

100% had nothing to do with a trademark of Caylee.
I 100% want to borrow your brain for 5 min!
no plea. no trademark. NOTHIN to do with Casey at all? or NOTHIN to do with the case t all?
I'll wait patiently... til in the am, when jury selection resumes I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling